Your suggestions and wishes

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Đąrҟ Đrąğon, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Gonk

Gonk Member

The chat filter blocks u and r where i can not type Our so what is a swearing 3 letter word that starts with O. far as i know there isn't one.. Maybe there is a optional word that can be used?

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

omfg is 1 that starts with a o but your right the blocking of letters which shouldnt be blocked needs to be redone again so only swear words are blocked

3. KRAG

KRAG Member

I just wish the DEVs would do something about the filter. It is getting damn old. It is hard to read T.H.I.S ..I.S. .A. .T.O.T.A.L. .W.A.R. E.V.E.N.T...... it does not need a reason to block anything... it is not just q.w.e.r.t.y. some of the CAPS misfire too.

4. KRAG

KRAG Member

Ok... first of all, sorry for the double post. This is a different subject and a very strong request of the DEVs.

In another Topic I mentioned the idea of having TRADE DAYS. We really need something like this. I am overrun with Rare Elixirs and thousands items that can no longer be used. I do not wish to sell these for silver, because they may come in handy for Ascension, Tormentor and Battle Armor if the DEVs add Levels 8, 9 & 10. I'd like to know if that is in the works.

About the Trade Days: Hold a 2-Day Weekly Event at the Flea Market where Players can go to and trade the items they can not use any longer, for items they can use. Since it is unlikely a "1 for 1" trade is unlikely by the DEVs, perhaps something like this can be used:

Examples:

Item Number Traded for
    Bound Items 2 1 (Bound Item)
    Bound Items 4 1 (Un-Bound Item)
    Un-Bound Item 3 1 (Un-Bound Item)

In theory, Un-bound items are worth more than bound items since they can be traded. So trading for Unbound Items should cost more for a trade. I'd prefer that there were no Bound Items at all, but there is a reason behind them.... to prevent trading.

And since most of my Rare Elixirs were from buying Gold and Collecting all of the Bonuses... I paid for them... not earned them.

So, DEVs, please add a TRADE DAYS Event. The Players will appreciate it and you will earn huge respect from them!

---------
    It was bad enough when the DEVs reduced the number of Un-Bound items in the Bonuses and the Consumption Rewards, but it is at the point now that there is hardly any trading going on at all. My analysis of the ratio is about 95% bound to 5% unbound. Can this at least be changed to 75% bound to 25% unbound? Many players are now stunted in upgrading. I also believe this reduces the likelihood that players who do buy gold, will stop buying or reduce what they buy. The Consumption Reward Bonuses just stink.
    ---------

Ok... let me start of the Trading Day trial run.... DEVs. I have 12,969 Rare Elixirs... all bound.

I'll trade in 12,000 of these for 3000 Universal Upgrade Elixirs.... at 4 for 1.

What do you say DEVs. Will you trade? Please?

(KRAG is not begging, he is suggesting a new concept for the game).

And, one more request..... can you make the Rare Elixir stack better? Instead of 99, how about 1000? They take up a lot of room like they are.

I really want to know the rest of you think about this... Is it something you find helpful?

KRAG

5. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

event called gladiators
    from monday to friday every1 battles each other for an hour they get 10 turns each day
    the 16 highest players will go through to the finals on saturday where it will be a knock out rounds
    each round eavery player can bet on who they think will win if that player wins they get 250 ingots as a reward
    so you have 8 rounds in the quarter finals then 4 in semi finals then you have the final
    prizes devs can think of for the top 3 players
    but to make it fair lets have sumthing for the non vips so they have a chance and want to be in it
    like if none make the top 16 then wen the event stops on the friday the top 3 non vips in the leaderboard get a reward for trying their best

6. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

cant log in to any of my servers

7. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

Just a suggestion if possible to add Ascension spirit , qilin stone and Green dragons in chest of fate and also drops by killing monsters because its kind of hard to get only 3 ways is by arena, guild donation and constellation which does not gv that much compared to riding elixirs and tormentor stone not easy but still able to get some out of events...

8. oscartapia

oscartapia New Member

I have a suggestion, I would like the people PK, will fall their things when they are in that mode: D
    I think so 2 times be PK

9. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

do you mean if sum1 pk's and gets murder status if they get killed for being red then wen they die you get a chance for sumthing in their inventory to drop so u collect it just like any other mob drops

10. player [11885619]

player [11885619] New Member

Hi would like to see more customization of gear and mount and things be able to change colors and things. everyone looking the same really sucks lol

11. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

sounds like a good idea but would that be wen you set up your nickname and toon you want then wen you play can change the mounts and stuff there would be good then every1 not looking the same and having to same old stuff all the time make it more intresting i did put in awhile back about that you can change your mount to anything you want if uve unlocked them first could have it for everything else aswell

h.quinn likes this.
  12. player [10250353]

player [10250353] New Member

ok here are some suggestions.
    1. Increase the number of Team Dungeons available. 3????
    2. The Underground (PHANTOM ZONE) i guess we dont have keys yet.
    3.The Decide Points. The sword books ive spent 25000 decide poins and ive got 1 book over and over
    Sword 2 Still have yet to recieve any other book. and they are bound and sell for 99 Silver. seems like
    a huge punishment for being unlucky.
    4, IMPORTANT Reward Elixirs .....giving out reward elixirs that cant even be used until that skill or mount
    is the next rank causes alot of people to waste thier elixirs thinking thier bonus was usable. make it to
    The bonuses you recieve you can Actually use To upgrade .it doesnt make sense to give a bonus that you cant even use .
    just an example. Rank 6 Mount bonus gives you Rank 7 or above 120 Mount elixir. so you cant use them until rank 7
    is a small inconvienance and a number of people have lost 590 to 600 Mount elixir due to it.
    5. There are a Ton of misinformation on items or skills or Sword skills ect ect. easy fixes
    6 . how about Difficulty settings for Constellation dungeons IE,, Normal , Hard, Elite?? increased loot options.
    7 even with VIP the attainablility of certian items is insanely small Example. 1 item upgrade stone for 30 points per day in Own Arena.
    8. Dragon City Fix???? over 2 months and still can not be claimed... Acceptable??
    9.The Drop rates of Certain Upgrade Stones is a little off. tons of mount stones or tormentor stones 1 Qilin Stone drop in 2 weeks play multiple hours a day. seems a little off.
    10. being able to upgrade Mount Armor ect ect as you do personal armor. or being able to smelt it.
    OTHERWISE one of few enjoyable free to play games out there.

13. Puntoy

Puntoy New Member

Is it possible to add to the upgrade screens the maximum blessing value for that upgrade, this would assist in removing unknowns from the upgrade process. Thanks

14. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

I agree with this idea as well....

15. Life

Life New Member

Would like to suggest that the Deicide points collected in dungeons to be added more items that can be redeemed. The treasure trove should add more items like Magic Power, Crazy Blood and Silkworm Thread.

Ashanti likes this.
  16. Infini

Infini Member

lemme fix it for you, give us the real dungeon before it got ripped out
    [​IMG]
    incase no one noticed, look at the scroll bar on both the dungeon listing and exchange listing, you can tell how many more dungeons and exchanges are in the list, plus each dungeon have normal, nightmare, abyss options.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    Ashanti likes this.
  17. Infini

Infini Member

TW server's Hall of Bonus consumption reward, how about do something about ours?
    [​IMG]

100g spending gets...
    - 240 rare elixirs
    - 80 sword elixirs (not updated in our version, an upgrade like demon),
    - 8 universal transformation elixier (not updated in our version, universal transformation on all upgrades)
    - 30 Panda elixirs (not updated version, a 2nd pet like unicornia but instead is a panda)
    - 4 Prefect Tailsman (not updated in our version, 4th step material to upgrade invincibility gear)
    - 1 Supreme Equipment Improvement stone (not updated in our version, to upgrade purple gears at lv100+)

and what we get at 100g?... even if you do the exchange rate... come on... i don't even want to mention that 1000 universal elixer at 2000g consumption that they have and the 500 universal fruits....

I don't even want to explain the other bonus on the left menu, because everyone on our version will rage for sure if they know whats in there...

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  18. player [11138640]

player [11138640] New Member

this game gets now so boring, if they don't start with some new challenging ideas a lot of ppl going to quit

19. player [11588858]

player [11588858] New Member

[Guild][Royal Guild]  s47.Larry: gone for the night, wont let me even submit tick, or log on alts after changing password, just main:
    [Guild] [Royal Guild]  s47.Gilda: I tried to submit a ticket and it is not possible for me either. I will submit to forum - perhaps no one reported this bug yet.

20. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

if cant submit a problem tell me and ill ask for you and ill try and see how to fix the submit