Your suggestions and wishes

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Đąrҟ Đrąğon, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Rin

Rin New Member

I agree with player 912893 they should not be bound

player12073946 likes this.
  2. player9111694

player9111694 New Member

Amen to that, 10k points wasted on books I already had

3. Rin

Rin New Member

Hey was thinking about a flash sell. Alot of games I played had them. Flash sell where select items in market become half price for the day. The times varied some would have them once a week others once a day. Good way to increase revenue cause lets face it the items in market are way over priced if it was not for the consumption reward I would not buy from market at all. I buy mostly from other players who sell items on the cheap side. If players knew that they could get items half priced might increase purchase of gold. Also another idea is like PWI did, they had flash sales on there Zen which is like this games gold for half price. They did that like once or twice a month and it increased revenue alot cause more players bought the Zen when it was half priced. Same with there market items half priced sold more items and had more purchase of gold.

4. player4884158

player4884158 Junior Member

Hello there,
    1.Pls remove bound
    2.Remove time reset
    3.Remove expiration date
    4.Make Guild Inventory

Ty :rolleyes:

player [9097648]_1 likes this.
  5. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    Still give 50k xp :| please fix asap

6. Rin

Rin New Member

I think when you put someone on the ignore list it should block out chat to please fix this im tired of the morons in chat, also we need a bigger ignore list

7. player [9098386]_1

player [9098386]_1 New Member

My suggestions/wishes... :)

I. Items that players offer to others in the Tray:
    1. Pay-to-play and non-paying players can have the option of buying or listing items for X amount of silver instead of gold.

II. PK settings during daily events, such as Flame Qilin, and others:
    1. Automatically sets into default mode upon player entering event, default mode being that players can only attack others that are equal to (or higher) in level and/or skills, or battle ratings, regardless of guild affiliation(s).
    2. Players who have "Peace Mode" set, are automatically immune to any attacks while attending, regardless of guild affiliation(s).
    3. Players who chose to set in meditation mode, are immune to any attacks for their attendance duration while event is in progress, regardless of guild affiliation(s).

III. As an alternative if above Order II isn't possible:
    1. If lower level players, or those who have "Peace Mode" set while attending PK events are attacked, those players automatically become immune from any further attacks for their attendance duration while event is in progress, regardless of guild affiliation(s),
    OR
    2. Any player who has been attacked, regardless of their PK settings, upon voluntary exit of attended PK event without obtaining full attendance duration time, become immune from any further attacks for one hour, regardless of guild affiliation(s).

IV. Players who have PK mode set on 'Peace':
    1. If attacked, while attempting to complete Daily and/or Guild Quests, automatically become immune from any further attacks for one hour, regardless of guild affiliation(s).
    ===============================================================
    I've seen these things being done in other online games I've played, and those are successful at it.
    Thanks! :)

8. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

nice one dude
    +1 Agree with you ! :thumbup:
    this post

Haze and player [9098386]_1 like this.
  9. player [9098386]_1

player [9098386]_1 New Member

I'm a female, but don't take any offense to being called "dude". :) It's all good!

10. player [9097648]_1

player [9097648]_1 New Member

First. We need a fix to the IN game chat filter that has been jacked up since day 1. Letters: Y, y y, s b, Q, s h, b t, u r. Are blocked. a lot off ppl are annoyed by this! also the "/" Mark removes all text added behind it in game.

We need for Monkey Fire Blood Event:
    1: in more ch's than just 1.
    2: need more monkeys summed per group, at a faster interval.
    3: need to fix monkeys so they do not require 20+ clicks to be taken.
    4: need to make monkeys event mobs not a standard monster so that when we try to hide general monster we don't also hide the monkeys.
    5: need to unsummon General monsters during the even time. there is no need for them for the 15m duration.
    6: Need to make 2 destinations for monkeys. glorious city = 40-70. Dragon City = 70-100.
    7: Need to NOT unsummon the monkeys at the end of events. There is no need to tease us with a bunch of monkeys then recall them seconds later if we where unable to collect. Some days there is more ppl some event times there is more ppl. while other days, and other event times there is far less ppl during those events.

CoF (Chest of fate):
    1: remove the horn. useless, pointless. waste of valuable items.
    2: Remove all bound from items. (silver, SP, etc)
    3: add Qilin books, and more dragon armor books. (the Recommendations for this lies)
    4: Add qilin Stone, Green Dragon Remains, Magic stone, and Crazy blood to CoF.
    5: fix the 500 gold to accurately display that you will get other items that isn't also displayed. I spent 500 gold and was lied to, never got 1 book, or anything else. That discouraged me from EVER wanting to do it again.

Add book trading.
    Need a Npc that we can trade our unwanted books to to get another random book we do want. at a cost in Silver or Ingots (not gold).
    REMOVE BIND from Passive books.
    Also add a 2 for 1, if you want to up grade from a lesser grade to a higher grade. IE: I have 2 medium accuracy, I should be able to trade in for 1 Potent grade book of random type.(<-tormentor)

Add Ascension Spirit, qilin Stone, Green Dragon Remains, Magic stone, and Crazy blood to Constellations.
    Decrease price of passive books to 2500. Or remove the 5000 spending from it. This doesn't even make since any how, you can't farm 5k Deicide in 1 day, I've tried. and this 5k crap prevents us from also buying our much needed asc spirit.
    Remove binding on Passive books from Constellations.

Need cross server trading to all servers, not just "fully Merged" ones. It would be nice if those of us on Server 1 could get a increased Economy as almost no one is spending $ any more on tray items. and we constantly get books we can't sell or do anything with (see again book trader above). We also have tons of good items like full atk gear, or crt gear armor that we'd like to trade, but we can't as everyone already has what they need/want.

PvP Arena.
    Plz decrease the cost of items. It is impossible to buy more than a hand full of items each day we don't get enough Honor Per day to make up for all the extra crap you've added over the last month.

Bosses Need to drop Qilin books.

PvP/PK:
    Make it So if a player Pk's you you lose 5% of your XP.
    If you are red and you die to another player, you should lose 10% of your current XP Upon Death.
    Need a Fix for guild PK mode during Flame Qilin Cave. It's not right that we can't prevent ourselves from attacking our own guild mates.
    We need to see a fix to the bugs that some times causes us to stop attacking mid-fight with other ppl.

We also need some more pvp events. That earns us honor. and guild points. I kinda liked the Tournament idea that guy in this thread had. I think that would be pretty fun. It obviously need to be limited to ppl with in 50k BR of yourself. because there is no way a 500k BR player could stand up to a 600k + Br player.
    I even like the betting on a player idea. Where we can use silver/Gold/Ingots. Either create a ticket if you win you get X amount VIA how much you input. like say we input 50 Gold, we should win back 100. or if we invest 100 ingots, we get 200. A special random Multiplier would be cool, where 1 person per match can have a chance to win 2x the rewards. an Incentive for the players joining and playing the matches could be a chance at gold for winning their match, or some other goodie based on their lvl/BR.

Ichigo [11253012] likes this.
  11. Murry

Murry New Member

Fire Monkey Hunt on ALL 3 channels !!!!! but I'm sure you guys that can make changes wont change or fix anything....

12. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Hi all.
    Thank you for suggestions. We will send them to developers.

13. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

could make it so if the guild leader is offline then the exec officer takes over for events but not the hall leaders that will be too much if the top 2 cant be on then it falls to other guilds to get them be only fair most games are like this so hope they do put it into action in the future

Milosh likes this.
  14. Milosh

Milosh Member

I would like to suggest adding paypal as a top up option, twice now I have had issues trying to buy gold and the second time has yet to be resolved and the first time I had to resolve it by going to my bank and getting them to unfreeze my account. With paypal they are already authorized to take money out of my account so they wont be setting off freaking fraud protection if I have to recharge more then once in a day

15. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

we need to sort out sum events for bank holidays like easter we should of done a easter egg hunt in favor city would be intresting and ppl look forward to the holidays but only do the major holidays

16. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

17. Ichigo [11253012]

Ichigo [11253012] New Member

totally agree with this idea !!

Haze and player12073946 like this.
  18. player12073946

player12073946 New Member

.. we need a weapon .. and mount ,,

19. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

already have weapons and mounts in the game

20. Infini

Infini Member

please make tray items sellable for silver, new servers have absolutely zero econ because no one but a few guys have gold to buy anything, and the few spenders won't buy a damn thing in tray because the prices set by player are not even close to the promo rewards you are pushing out.

only econs we have right now is spender buying things with real cash from promos, theres no ingame econ what so ever, in the mean time STOP OPENING NEW SERVERS EVERY WEEK, this is beyond ridiculous atm with new servers a week or two old already dying with no population and econ while you guys keep trying to milk new players with new server and promo.