Your suggestions and wishes

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Đąrҟ Đrąğon, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Dear players, if you have any suggestions or wishes about game, you can share them with us in this topic.

2. Gennou

Gennou New Member

Hello there,

There are some bugs at the moment, here are a couple of them and I would be appreciated if they are fixed

[1][EDIT]

The last [EVENT] at [01:03-01:18]- a Severe struggle aka monkey hunt:
    This event overlaps with the boss spawn.
    [BUG] - The monkeys will not spawn at the last monkey hunt event. At the given time.
    [​IMG]

It spawns at 1:30, fix the display of the right time end event popup.

[2] FIXED

The green dragon armor that we should have gotten when we are level 55, we did not get it even
    when we got the Unicornia. Even the at the rating there is no one that got it

[​IMG]

[BUG] - No free Green dragon armor when we have reached level 55 [FIXED]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[3]

Not sure if this is a bug but not getting my +3 monthly mark (request) when I am VIP2 and I am not the only one.

[BUG] - Not getting extra monthly marks (requests) when you are VIP 2+

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[4]

When you are a VIP you get free teleportation, however we are still using [Wonder Boots] when we use teleport.

[BUG] - Not getting free teleport when VIP or still uses [Wonder Boots] when teleport.

IMG Before teleport:

[​IMG]

IMG After teleport:

[​IMG]

[5] EDIT

[BUG] The display of the amount of xp is wrong
    [​IMG]

That is it for now so I hope that you guys can fix this soon.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  3. Biggest Black Joker

Thank you for report ^_^

4. Hardstyler

Hardstyler New Member

x2 200.000 XP gives more XP then x1 500.000. I'm monitoring this for few days...

5. Hardstyler

Hardstyler New Member

My wish is that mature filter talks in chat should be an option. So annoying when half of my friends can't understand me not because i talk bad language but because of that filter. Please make it an option! Thanks

EDIT:

ANd what does Stamina increase?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  6. Gennou

Gennou New Member

Hello hardstyler,

Stamina = endurance , it determines the chance to suffer a critical hit while fighting monsters or players

it is ENR at your character screen press(c)

If you hover over your mount stat ENR you can see it more in detail

Hardstyler likes this.
  7. Hardstyler

Hardstyler New Member

ohhh thanks.

8. Hardstyler

Hardstyler New Member

Why there are no notes on forums or ingame for any new updates?
    I just logged in and i green armor was available... Why not giving us some updates and imrpovements you done ingame or here on forums like patch notes?

Gennou likes this.
  9. Biggest Black Joker

Hello. It's bug, which was fixed. About global updates - we will posting notes.

Hardstyler likes this.
  10. Hardstyler

Hardstyler New Member

Thank you for reply. Nice and i'm glad for it.

Yes please do so, so we know what's new or improved/fixed. Cheers

11. Hardstyler

Hardstyler New Member

Hello again.

I noticed that Ascension upgrades for Spirit Weapons is removed? There was like increased BR of spirit weapons with each Ascension, but there were no numbers assigned how much exactly and now i see it's removed. Will you bring that back with proper numbers and stuff? That was great feature

12. player [9127378]_1

player [9127378]_1 New Member

maybe it has little to do with the game itself, but it would be nice to have a different music-tune now and then..it gets boring easily with the current looping soundset x-)

13. Biggest Black Joker

Hi. Points are removed, begin from 3 lvl, if you don't upgrade level in 24 hours.

14. Facepalm

Facepalm New Member

Hi people. Was just thinking about the possibility of a new PvP event. The nature of it would be an arena type, every man for himself. Could even be a battle royal, with increasing rewards depending on the position you have at the end of the event. The thing about it is that players willing to enter need to allocate a certain ammount (silver, gold, elixirs etc.) from their inventory. In the event, the winner takes a portion of the loser's pre-allocated items. When someone remains without items, he is kicked out of the event. When the time ends, assuming there is more than 1 player left, there will be a scoreboard with ranking depending on being able to hold on the most in the Arena, or/and total ammount of loot gained. I feel that it may be a competitive way for players to increase, with respect for the game economics, possesion of certain items that take a lenghtier process to aquire otherwise. With either a more narrow cap for item maximum ammount and number of players, and a level requirement (60, most likely), as to not to damage the game economy (e.g. gold recharge), this could be an enjoyable and profitable event for players. Hope that you guys on the forum (and the devs also) will take the time to analyze this option. Take care ;)

15. Facepalm

Facepalm New Member

I also have an issue concerning the Territory Wars event. This is more specific to the guild i'm in but i think it's not unheard of with other guilds too. Our leader, who is also Glorious City emperor, is tied up with work and can't login as often anymore. So we are left just defending the territories we own, without having the possibility to take others. For example, we have a couple of lvl 70 players, but our leaders isn't there yet, so we cant capture the Estate of the Sword. My question is, could the guild leader be enabled to appoint his exec. officer, or any other hall leader to have his role during this type of events? It would help a lot some of the guilds where, for some reason or another, their leader can't participate in an event. it would be nice to see this implemented in the near future.

16. Tyrien

Tyrien New Member

I like your idea of a PvP event. Would give us one more moment to look forward in the day. It could be held at 20h00 after events , on days which we have no war. It could also make people less afraid of PvP and allow people to PK in a chain killing free area. The idea of pre allocated stuff is where I do not agree though, since lots of people are already poor enough. Why make them gamble their stuff? Also would this be a cross server event? If so how would you seperate newer servers from older servers? People from newer server with low BR fighting people with really high BR from old servers won't make them want to participate.

17. Facepalm

Facepalm New Member

Thanks for your, comment, Tyrien. I didn't think about a cross-server event. If that would be the case, i think BR classes, like weight cattegories in boxing, could be implemented. That would make things interesting, as there is a distinct possibility the devs will introduce cross server competition events sooner or later. As for the pre allocated stuff, like all events, this one would be something of a choice for players. I never thought of large ammounts of items, nor to have verry large groups in one "arena" (let's say). Was thinking about 10 torment stones and so on. Less frustrating to lose than a couple of hundreds on a failed attempt to upgrade. And for it to be a one time thing, not to be able to re-enter once you've lost all the allocated stuff, as to avoid people getting out of control with spending. It would just be, especially for higher ranked players (VIP's or not) that have amassed a couple of hundreds of the items, a chance to test their mettle and maybe get a noticeable boost to their much needed ingredients for upgrades. Because, as things are going, only spending large sums of money will give you fast results. So this would be something to reward a player's abbilities. Something that they fight for and gain in an arena^^. There are many possible variations to this. Maybe a VIP/non VIP separation. It may be daily or weekly. Anyway, if anybody else has ideas about this, please post them. Maybe we can find a formula that may work out for most players, be fun and rewarding at the same time.

18. Rin

Rin New Member

I like the tournament event and cross server one at that. I was thnking it would be nice to have one like they have in Ninja Clasic or One Piece in One Piece they have a betting system in there server tournament and then cross server tournament where players who enter or do not enter bet on the one they think will win and get silver or items based on the winner. The top 10 get rewards sized down as it goes lower. What would be nice is a server tournament then the top 10 from that server go to a cross server tournament held against the top 10 from each other server. Also in Ninja Clasic they have a guild tournament which is arena style and the guild with most points wins and it gives rewards to top 3 guilds I think it was. Would be nice to have a guild tournament on each server then have a cross server guild tournament after that so guilds can compete with each other across the servers. Also can make the rewards in tournament stones and have them abel to be redeemed for items.

19. player [9660451]

player [9660451] New Member

is there any word on the change of leadership of guild leaders that have left game or been absent for a long period of time? we need this feature in game ASAP so it is fair to guilds that have a leader that is no longer active or have quit other than that it is unfair to the rest of the guild with so much work going into the guild then having to make a new guild or joining another when is shouldn't be needed

20. player [9128293]

player [9128293] New Member

PLEASE make it to where the decide points sword books aren't bound. Seems almost impossible to collect all 7 sword books this way. If they were sell able it would increase your revenue as a game because more people would be willing to recharge to buy these books from other players in the shop.