Your dragon is waiting for you!

Discussion in 'News' started by Clifford, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Clifford Vimes

Clifford Vimes Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]

Hero!

When the whole world is trembling, facing the terror caused by enraged dragons, only you can become its savior. Your most loyal ally - your own dragon, is ready to join your crusade against his kins. Side by side together with the bravest recruits of the Holy City, you are to become the last hope of this world.

Create a hero of your dreams! Develop your character, increase your combat power, explore dungeons, fight in PvP battles, destroy powerful bosses and climb your way to the top of leader boards.
    Create your own unique squad! Enlist imperial soldiers, panda warriors, demons, ancient spirits and legendary fighters from all over the world. Spread and develop your own powerful wings, locate ancient relics, tame a formidable mount, enhance your equipment and even call for the stars for new solid powers. And don't forget to look after your lands and plunder your neighbours from time to time.

Enjoy the beauty of magnificent locations of Wings and Claws. Everything you see will make you feel totally involved.

People of the Holy City rely on you!

Play!

2. Muphet

Muphet New Member

nice. it's just like dragon awaken from other company. i stopped playing there on s3 and i guess i will play little bit here too. too bad it started when im at work and prob won't get chance doing level 40 event.

3. Djberry

Djberry New Member

where can i find the code for reward

4. Ronna

Ronna New Member

looking also for this activation code?