You made a huge mistake

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by CandelLife, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Rhoan you can name whatever you want I really don`t care. I have my own opinion. Few people complained to me and asked for my advice because they trust me. About you and your favouritism approach complained many players but might be you did not notice because you thought that you are super gm ^^ I wish you good luck in the future and grow up as a person. I won`t reply anymore because there is no point.

B R I A N [28636394] likes this.
  2. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

Have no reason to change it. I am a man of my word. and look what happened to Rhoan :)

3. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

SMDH.....

4. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

I know you remember what happened to certain GM's on the last game we played Candel..... they also had their badges removed for unfair treatment. I know how to take screenshots and videos just like the GM's. I caught them slipping on numerous occasions. All I ask for is fair treatment. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

5. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

I'm sure you can justify your every action and make everyone believe you. It's call narcissism Brian, maybe you should look it up. I'm moving on like I did last time. Hope I don't run into you again in another game when you're finished with these people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.