You made a huge mistake

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by CandelLife, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

with Rhoan. Time will show. I feel so bad for him after all he has done for this game. He had 2 years invested and did all the data behind the scenes work that you mods will now have to pick up and no one will want to. Not to mention, someone else will now take his spot as the new target. This game is going downhill, not sure how long I will be here still, after 1 1/2 years invested, it's a shame.

Lady Alia likes this.
  2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

oh sure, everyone does nothing. Only Rhoan did. :) Thanks.

B R I A N [28636394] and Kaunas like this.
  3. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

All of the moderators hade try it them best to help players on this game.
    Because Rhoan got fired doesnt mean the game will end.
    All the rumors need to stop and maybe players should listen to other side of story as well before say anything.
    Rhoan should tell the truth. He knows well who and what did around game.
    Being blamed for something isnt true never was fun.
    We were acused that we would be lazy or sleeping, we would be acused that we are biased, we were acused that we use power wrong and so on.
    We really deserve better, and if Rhoan doesnt want to accept this situation is ok.
    Right now i dont care what is been told to players, who knows me, knows i am better then that, same for others mods.

Chaz, Caltha and Kaunas like this.
  4. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

I'm sorry I never meant no one else did anything at all. Just know what Rhoan told me about all the data collection and charts etc he worked on 12 hours a day he said. And I'm upset because he trashed his toon so he can't change his mind and come back.

5. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

Belive me that this doesnt take 12h to collect those informations.
    And he didnt do it alone when was request it to be done :)
    We are a team and we were supposed to work that way right?
    Is not first time i read that Rhoan didnt got help from other moderators. :(

Bejszi and B R I A N [28636394] like this.
  6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Sooner or later it happen :) Not surprised at all

7. Safir

Safir New Member

I will miss Rhoan. Maybe I leave later, to play as free and try to do my best to be strong take more time than it actually is worth.

CandelLife likes this.
  8. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

No what is a shame Candel is you thinking he was the only one to do anything.... well I guess you was right about it to a degree, he is the only mod to treat me unfairly. Every since I started whooping on him and then Damoka he really seemed to be biased against me. There is no loss here. Ally and the rest of the mods do a good job. Hopefully the screenshots I sent in of him talking in CST while others were cussing had something to do with him getting fired.

9. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Ally:
    I haven't been informed of "the other side" myself. Anytime I was contacted by anyone higher up the food chain than mods, I had to chase it up with other mods to find out what they meant by their vague comments.
    There is I think only a single mod I could see that never seemed to do any work; the others did do work and I credited them where I saw it (i.e. the q+a fiasco, which I did spend several days working on and named the other contributors at the time). I didn't accuse "other mods" of being lazy (you repeatedly chose to interpret it that way when I said more mods were needed to cover the later hours in the game). I didn't "accuse you of sleeping", I pointed out that a lot of the trouble kicks off when the European mods (most of the mod squad) will be sleeping because it's midnight-6 am there.
    I was accused of "not working as a team" on several occasions for "not asking for help" when I was calling for help on the mod channel and nobody else with a badge was around. I made sure to read all the chat I missed while I was sleeping so if something kicked off I'd have all the info. I don't think you ever read that as you announced you don't read anything you miss on the mod channel, and most of it would have been while you were sleeping. More cover was needed, not accusations.
    You've basically accused me of being a liar here, and you were the first mod to draw a line between me and the rest of the mod team, when I made a comment about "we" (including myself in the "we") and you immediately took it personally.
    I have defended the mods, as a team and as individuals, to other people but if you're expressing the view of the majority of the team then you'd already made a decision long before this.

Brian:
    You have complained every time you get punished for breaking the rules. They apply to you as well, and being drunk doesn't mean you don't have to abide by them. I have documented evidence of every action I took against you for rulebreaking, and frankly for every time I took action there were probably 5 where I just let you run your mouth and go offline. If you think you getting punished for breaking chat rules makes a mod biased, you'll be meeting a lot more "biased" mods in the future.

There were times when people were swearing in chat and I was there, yes...and I was pming them to remind them not to swear, it's against chat rules. On the occasion where I slipped up and answered from the wrong toon I had 4 separate people on pm and my window was covered. I have video from that.

I'm no saint but I put up with you for 4 months before it got too much. If you reckon I'm the only reason you ever got muted, you'd be wrong. I won't tell you who else was involved in it because unlike some people I won't throw them under the bus that easily.

Other than that:
    Candel's opinion of how much I did would probably have been simply because I was the resident mod on the server so I was more "visible". I've always assumed that mods will be doing more work on their own servers and that the head mod will be interacting with people higher up the food chain with things the rest of the team don't have access to.

Edit: Candel:
    I didn't do all the work and I never claimed to. I did say for some time I was the sole mod covering a certain time period, which is a fact.

Lady Alia and CandelLife like this.
  10. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

Letting others provoke people isn't doing your job Rhoan. You would let them killing stabbing at me until, in your judgement, I took it too far.

BTW I hope you remember me telling you that you would lose your GM badge one day...... guess who was right again.

Oh and if you a looking for a game without PVP and scary serial killers, I have heard farmville and candy crush are safe zones. Have a good day ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
  11. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

Let those with eyes see and those with ears hear..... it's right there.

12. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Brian, I've lost track of how many times I had to pm people and get them to calm down after you provoked them, or had to deal with them when you started it. Please don't act innocent.

13. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

In case it gets edited, just saving this right here...

upload_2019-8-7_23-21-28.png

B R I A N [28636394] likes this.
  14. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

He did the same thing in the last game and he is doing it again here. Rhoan will not be the last one unless they get on his train and ride it.

upload_2019-8-7_23-26-39.png

15. player29628790

player29628790 New Member

I know Brian is not a saint and not innocent. He realizes this himself. His point, Rhoan would allow others to incite Brian and not say anything until Brian responded. I watched people make comments and only Brian was targeted. When someone reacts to others actions they should have a bit of control in how they react but to punish them alone shows complete Bias.

I had a situation one day when one of Rhoans friends was targeting me in a CS event. Not being familiar with Killing Fields at the time, I called them out for hitting me over and over again. This got them furious and they really went at me. Rhoan, a moderator joined in and targeted me as well. After a few PM's he backed off but warned me about getting revenge with that player. He protected his friends and went after those that were not. Clear Bias.

Regardless of whether you like someone or not, when you are in that position you need to handle all situations the same. You cannot give one player more latitude and another a very short leash. This is the reason Rhoan lost his badge.

Brian has been punished for his actions. Some deservedly so others a bit unfairly.

Rhoan ha now been punished for his.

Time to move on and play the game. If your goal in this game is to incite someone to act out to get them banned you are behaving ever bit as bad as them.

We are all human. We make mistakes. Live and let live. Don't take things so personally, just move on. But if you can't and you feel you have to go after a person or a group, remember, there will be consequences.

16. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Rhoan many players complained to me personally that you threatening and favouring people who are friends more than the rest of the players. Learn some lessons and it will help you in the future. Favouritism is not what we like to see. P.S people who complained not related at any point to each other.

17. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

First of all, please re read the answer i give TO Candel. Correct me if my words there are wrong or i am lying about it(curious where i called you an liar).
    Second, this place isnt made for fights, so i will try be short and i wont wash my clothes on public... only if is really need it.
    3RD: I was speaking generally, or you have called us names in front of players?
    As you already know i am not native english and my texts may sound wrong.
    As i can see Candel post, it is this way.
    I put a line betwin you and other mods? Who i am Rhoan? I lead people what to do with them feelings? Belive me i dont own a super power :))) only if being a mother counts ;)
    The other side of story well is not my job to do so. You already got multiple answers since you got fired.
    When was the Q&A issue, have you worked alone there???
    As i remmeber on discord channel on spam chat you write cleary that was me who got to you most of IDs right?
    Why you keep show off by working 12h +++ /day as moderator?
    Who tell you to do so?
    Remember we are pure volunteers! We choose alone when to be online and for how long.
    It was always hard times around in all those 8 months you been with us?
    I dont need answers i have them already please do not adress to me if you have no good itencions. I never was rude to you and i would love to see same behavior from you now on because in past you didnt was so kind to me.
    Thank you!
    Wish you good luck whereever you go to play and be safe! Peace!

18. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

Ally, number one: Being a mother DOES INDEED COUNT as a superpower. Just thought I'd clear that up.... carry on....

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ likes this.
  19. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

well here is what I think. I think all good things come to an end. I do not believe the game will end because someone left it. If that were the case it would have happened long ago, as many good players come and go and are missed by others. I know some people always put more into a game as a player and/or moderator only because they have more time( we need to get a life by God!) and I know it is easy to judge people you really do not know. While it is true I was told I was targeted I also take partial blame for that for answering back when spoken to in an ugly manner or commenting when I could easily have ignored. Now this may come as a surprise to some (and others not so much). But the truth is WE ALL take part in arguments when we respond back. I have never seen an argument start by itself but I have certainly seen them end alone. With that sad I called a truce a while back. Since then I have not really had issues in fact had a little fun with Brian in dragon treasure etc/ This is not to say I agree with his tactics or his way of talking to others, but what it does say is for me, I have to let it go. My mother passed away 2 days ago..... I figure it's time to grow up. Good luck to rhoan. God bless all moderators who work so hard and peace be with you all. Over and out......

20. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

The anonymous player:
    Just because I mostly warned my friends in pm doesn't mean I didn't warn them. I had to tell certain players repeatedly not to engage when there was clear trolling and provocation.

Ally:
    You said "should tell the truth" implying that I didn't.
    The q+a issue I did repeatedly say I got help with it.
    As for the volunteer thing, it felt like my responsibility to cover a significant amount of time because nobody was around.
    I never said the mods don't do their work. I did say they are not around part of the time.

Kaunas:
    Because I named you? There are actually few "friends" that I went out of my way to help on the game. Most people were friendly acquaintances rather than personal friends. In cases where I can see the screen and what they're doing then I might know a bit more than other players about what they're doing.
    I have no idea who these multiple people are who complained (why to you?) because I only had a single complaint from a single player, and that player in question already had issues with me from over a year previously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.