Xsolla steals and nothing done ?

Discussion in 'Game portal & Forum news' started by player44653780, Dec 2, 2020.

1. player44653780

player44653780 New Member

Listen up my bank is as we speck doing a total refund of monies from Xsolla iTunes is pulling as well I watch you do nothing but offer bot response lol fck all this bickering b beef It’s on

2. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Dear Player
    If you have problem to your recharging, be so kind and send ticket.
    Also I recommend you contact to Xsolla.

I hope your case is solved fast.

3. player44653780

player44653780 New Member

Indeed I have done that and 101exp and Xsolla has done nothing in the last month Xsolla when confront on it with evidence blocked me then only communicate email and that gets ignored so !!! It leaves me one choice to refund everything I put into both companies and the bank and Xsolla and 101 exp can fight it out I’m sick of the total unprofessional support or lack there of to customer

4. Lia[26656402]

Lia[26656402] New Member Moderator

We understand your frustration and would like to help you. Are you able to provide us with the ticket number and we will see what we can do from our end.

5. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

just an FYI about my experience with Xolla First the payment center is seperate from the game. The decisions they make regarding account and cash exchange is not a Dragon Glory decision. Secondly if your bank views this website as not secure they may block your usage of it unless you contact your bank and give permission. thirdly it is always safer to use Paypal. gift cards or other means other than bank information. Xolla does have a live chat that I found useful several time when experiencing issues.

Faith♏ likes this.