World boss DPS guide

Discussion in 'FAQ and guide' started by ioozenooi, Jun 22, 2016.

1. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

Introduction
    This is a detailed guide to the current World Boss. I’ve taken a lot of time to get the opinions of many players on their strategy. I will be using my own profile as the solid example of what I do in order to prep for world boss each day. I will do my best to cover many items in the game I do and do not own. I encourage positive feedback only. I will do my best to break down each game feature in order to make it easier to understand.

Contents
    General World Boss Rules
    Heros
    Skills
    Gear
    Totems
    Aegis Skills and Blessings
    Stable
    The World Boss Battle and Artifacts
    Khaos Atlas
    Dragonsoul Skills
    Stats
    Final Thoughts

Chapter 1
    General World Boss Rules

There are a few things every player should know about World Boss. Here is a list of them:
    World Boss has extremely high defense
    You cannot place debuffs on any boss. This includes stun, silence, and chaos.
    World Boss starts to nuke your entire party on turn two. Average damage is around 8 mil per turn on each hero.
    World Boss does not require rage to use his nuke skill. So draining rage does not help at all.

Chapter 2
    Heroes
    Here I will point out and discuss some of the main heroes to keep in mind when wanting to build a solid DPS for World Boss. I will not go over every single one and just because it’s not on the list, doesn’t mean it’s not a good hero. There are a few key roles in order to keep your party going as long as possible. Strikers, Support, and Healers. First we will cover support heroes.

Light Envoy/Messenger of Darkness/Oracle/Nereida/Silver Queen:

[​IMG]

1.jpg (165.53 KB, Downloads: 7)

Download

2015-12-12 19:59 Upload

[​IMG]
    2.jpg (145.54 KB, Downloads: 3)

Download

2015-12-12 20:00 Upload

In my opinion, these are the most important heroes to have in your party. They give tons of stat boosts and rage to keep your party putting out high DPS. Infinite Rage Build(IRB) is a must have in world boss. Without IRB, you will not do well. The best part about Light Envoy is her Max HP cap increase. And it is best to at least get her evolved to Messenger for a specific reason discussed under skills. Nereida and Light Envoy skills DO stack even though it says in the skill description it does not.

Astral Hunter/Divine Hunter/Heaven Hunter
    [​IMG]
    3.jpg (187.86 KB, Downloads: 2)

Download

2015-12-12 20:00 Upload

Another great hero to set your IRB build up. He provides rage to your back row. In his first evo he provides incoming damage decrease to back row. And in his final and best evo he provides ATK damage to back row. And Still gives your back row heroes incoming damage decrease buffs. His final evo also has a battle skill that raises HP cap. I personally prefer the Nereida + Light Envoy combo. But with him you cannot go wrong either way. Just keep in mind that he only works the back row with his skill when trying to find the right party formation. Always keep him as a front row hero. Another perk of his is the fact that he does not require rage.

Mountain God/Son of Odin/Sand Lord
    [​IMG]
    4.jpg (218.37 KB, Downloads: 1)

Download

2015-12-12 20:01 Upload

Another one of my favorite heroes in the game. His main role is to supply defense for your entire party. He will help you gain tons of defense so you can take hits from the world boss. It is best to get him evolved at least once. His battle skill as Mountain God will not stack with other HP shields. For example, if shield of discord or phoenix aegis shield fires off it will replace it. Once you evolve him to Son of Odin, his battle skill becomes a HP cap increase. If you haven’t noticed, HP cap increase is going to play an important role down the road.

Amazon Hunter/Amazon Hawker
    [​IMG]
    5.jpg (96.16 KB, Downloads: 1)

Download

2015-12-12 20:01 Upload

Now to move on to strikers. You really can’t go wrong with any striker. The deciding factor on DPS comes from either PATK or MATK. I will say that mage strikers gain the benefit of an extra revive from Dragon Souls. But let’s start with the beginner striker I suggest for lower BRs or even high BR people: Amazon Hunter. The best thing about her is that she ignores defense when casting her skill. This is highly important to keep in mind. You may be asking yourself “Why are my hits so low?!” World boss has tons of defense. That’s why. And let’s not forget that she has a chance to do double damage with her skill. She can put out extremely high amounts of DPS. Go for the evolve to boost the damage as well as gaining her battle skill that increase ATK for your entire party for two rounds. She is universally the best world boss striker for all BR ranges.

Snow Queen/Fire Queen
    [​IMG]
    6.jpg (138.83 KB, Downloads: 1)

Download

2015-12-12 20:02 Upload

This one is a no brainer. Obviously one of the most OP heroes in the game. No rage and lots of damage. But let’s go into more detail of why she is a top pick.
    The buffs in her skill is where the real power is. Snow and Fire Queen both have very similar skills but there is one huge difference. Defense(SQ) and damage decrease(FQ) buff. Obviously the damage decrease is way better. It will keep the damage down on her as each turn goes by. In addition, her skill stacks attack buffs each time it is cast. The longer she lives, the stronger she gets. Not a must have hero for world boss but definitely on the top of the list for strikers.

Blazing Soul/Frosta
    [​IMG]
    7.jpg (120.44 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:03 Upload

This hero has gotten major improvements done to her since the beginning. I don’t think people realize just how powerful she really is. And it all comes from elemental damage. Take a look at her hero skill and the skill she casts in battle:
    [​IMG]
    8.jpg (62.56 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:04 Upload

Combine the elemental damage stacks with various things in the game such as elemental boost from Khaos Atlas and she becomes an extremely powerful hero. Each turn she grows stronger. Five stacks of 25% Elemental DMG stacks?!?! That’s an insane 125%! Plus her hero skill which gives it a nice boost. This hero alone could be given her own guide as she requires a unique build. But when done right she can put out lots of damage. Great choice for those unable to obtain Fire Queen or Chaos Paladin. Please do not overlook this hero

[​IMG]
    9.jpg (32.11 KB, Downloads: 1)

Download

2015-12-12 20:04 Upload

Healers
    [​IMG]
    10.jpg (185.18 KB, Downloads: 1)

Download

2015-12-12 20:05 Upload

Now let’s talk about healers. There is a time and place when you should add a healer to your party when it comes to world boss. You can’t just throw in a healer when your party only has 4 million HP and expect it to work. Cause it won’t. Now you may already have a healer for other reasons then world boss. That’s fine. If your key heroes for world boss are not over 8 mil HP then I suggest throwing her as backup until the time is right. I will go further into detail about how to get the most from your healer when we hit the stats section of this guide. Each healer has its own benefits. Obviously Hecate would rank as the lowest healer currently. Lunar and Dragon Whisper are the better choices. Especially when you get them evolved. They not only provide healing but also give excellent shields and defense.

Honorable Mention
    As I said before, there are many heroes that work great for World Boss. I gave you more details of some of the ones I think are best. Some of the other ones I’d like to point out are:
    1.) Chaos Paladin: His skill gives a chance to increase more crit damage.
    2.) Bloodsucker: He increases Max HP with battle skill. He also not only strikes the world boss but heals your party when he does so.
    3.) Moonlight Warlord: Insane DPS as well as puts a HP shield on himself.
    4.) Enoch: Battle skill increases back row ATK for two turns.

[​IMG]
    11.jpg (60.35 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:06 Upload

Chapter 3
    Skills for Main Hero
    There is many skills one can pick from in the awakening system as well as class skills. If you are just turning level 70, it can be overwhelming to know which skills to go for in each game mode. First I will discuss awakening skills I recommend for world boss. Let’s start with primary skill…

Blazing Arrow Vs Shadowstrike
    Blazing arrow is the most standard skill used for world boss. Mostly due to the fact that it ignores defense. It will put out great damage for all numbers of ATK rates. This is definitely the first skill you want to use in world boss if your under 1 million ATK.

[​IMG]
    12.jpg (43.51 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:07 Upload

[​IMG]
    13.jpg (25.13 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:07 Upload

Shadowstrike is a bit more tricky. First off let’s take a look at the skill. I’ve seen people overlook it several times because they don’t fully understand what is going on here. You might say to yourself, “135% and it doesn’t ignore defense?!” This is true. But it hits 3 times in one cast. That’s 405%! This is the skill you really want to be using. But there is a time and place for it. You have to get your ATK rate up high enough before you can consider using it. There are several factors in decided when to use it. My general rule is to start experimenting with shadowstrike when you reach around 900k ATK. Some could start using it with less…some with more. Depends on the attack buffs you have from different sources, such as fire totem, angel buffs, mounts, ect. Some people may be able to switch to it in the middle of world boss when they have a few moral boosts. The only way to find out when this skill is ready to use for you, is through testing. But trust me, when you are able to use it you will see a big difference.

[​IMG]
    14.jpg (52.17 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:08 Upload

Crescent Hymn
    [​IMG]
    15.jpg (43.54 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:09 Upload

I’ve talked about having a healer in your party before. And will go into more detail about the healers role later on. You may not have a healer or your healer is not all that strong. You can choose for your main to take on the healer/support role. And you may doubt this strategy but I promise you when I say this, my full potential in world boss came out when I modified my main character to a support role rather than a striker. But like always, there is a time and place for this. No point in healing if your party doesn’t have 8 million+ HP and/or your healer cannot heal over that much in one turn. Healing is only important if your team can take a hit without dying, you restore enough to prevent death each turn, and have IRB.

Dark Meditation
    [​IMG]
    16.jpg (44.06 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:09 Upload

Only use this skill if you do not have Messenger of Darkness. If you are running another hero as your main striker then this is an excellent choice. Keep in mind that Radiant Guidance, Dark Meditation, Creation’s Finale, Dragon Fury, and Shadow Fury can ALL stack with each other. And it is possible to have all of them at the same time. This skill is strictly used for support role main hero.

Dark Arrow Vs Sands of Time
    Now to move on to secondary skills. We will start with the most basic two skills. These two skills are a lot more tricky then deciding between Blazing and Shadow. There are lots of mixed reviews out in the LoA community. So I will just explain my personal experience with the two.

[​IMG]
    17.jpg (82.73 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:10 Upload

I have always gotten much better results from Dark Arrow. I’ve watched many fights with both of them and it has always out performed Sands of Time. I have not tested the two of them since I was at 700k ATK. It’s been a long time since I used either of them. Best advice is to play around with both and see which one works best for you. Either way you can’t go wrong.

Abyssal Gaze

[​IMG]
    18.jpg (54.54 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:11 Upload

Not a skill most people think of very often. This is a special use skill for world boss. If you are super close to surviving a world boss hit and need to milk a little extra defense then this is the skill for you. It only adds damage decrease buff to your main but it can be enough to allow you to get one extra hit in on the boss. Sands of Time level 8 is 190%. Gaze at level 7 is 146%. Getting an extra hit in is well worth the 44% you lose by switching over.

Eternal Rampart
    [​IMG]
    19.jpg (35.21 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

Don’t have Mountain God? Do you have Mountain God evolved? Do you need more protection from the world boss? Then this may be the skill for you. HP shields do not stack. But they do stack with damage reduction shields, immunity shields, or damage absorbing shields. Really all comes down to the description of what you are looking at. In other words, it will stack with Son of Odin or Sand Lord but not with mountain god. Not a highly recommended skill but definitely can be put to good use in the right situation.

Radiant Guidance

[​IMG]
    20.jpg (52.95 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

Ahh…the cream of the crop when it comes to skills. In my opinion, this skill is universally the best secondary skill out there for any game mode. I’ve already pointed out that it does stack with other similar skills. It should be obvious at this point why this is such a powerful skill. Even if you are using your main as a striker, I highly highly recommend this skill stay on at all times.

Dragon Fury
    [​IMG]
    21.jpg (94.37 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:12 Upload

Now we move to finishing skills. I’ll start with an obvious one, Dragon Fury. We’ve already mentioned that it stacks with any of Light Envoy’s skills. This one is especially good if you use Nereida as backup or don’t have her at all. The only downfall of this skill is it’s a finisher. So there is a chance it wont fire off all the time like we want. So it’s not good to rely on a skill like this for IRB.

Mysterious Shadow
    I like this one for when I was on the edge of having enough HP to survive a world boss hit. The shield will stack with Odin or Sand Lord but not things such as Mountain God’s battle skill. It will also provide a small amount of healing if you need a little extra. Again it’s not something to rely on. But considering you might be engaging in numerous battles for world boss, it might make the difference in getting a little extra damage here and there.

Other Possible Finishers

[​IMG]
    22.jpg (11.61 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:13 Upload

There isn’t too many options with finishers. If the two above don’t fit into your plan then the next best thing to do is grab whatever has the highest atk %. Shadow Flow and Flame Dash have the same damage so whichever one you have leveled most is the one I’d go with. You’ll always do better with a skill such as Dragon Fury. Even if you have Nereida, she is likely to die off before your main will.

Notable Class Skills

Berserker:

[​IMG]
    23.jpg (20.29 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:13 Upload

Warrior’s Roar is definitely a good option as a secondary skill. Especially if you haven’t reached level 70 and unlocked awakening skills. Executioner is another skill used by Berserker as his finisher that ignores defense that is worth looking into also.

Hunter

[​IMG]
    24.jpg (27.19 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:14 Upload

Burst Shot has pretty high damage and has a chance to do double damage. Consider this if you have not reach level 70 and need a decent striking skill. Desperate Prayer could give you a little boost in damage as well.

Sorcerer

[​IMG]
    25.jpg (34.29 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:15 Upload

If you aren’t level 70 then Fireball is excellent due to the ignore damage. But…the best finishing skill of them all is a class skill of the Sorcerer. I use this personally all the time for world boss. Thor’s Fury. Super deadly and grants you major damage with an IRB build. Absolutely recommend keeping this one on at all times for boss battles.

[​IMG]
    26.jpg (45.23 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:15 Upload

Chapter 4
    Gear:

Mails
    [​IMG]
    27.jpg (115.85 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:16 Upload

Having the proper gear will definitely make a huge difference in world boss. I will start with the most important, respawn mails. This includes Genesis, Void, Mei Kaili, and Pandora mail. These will grant you one extra respawn. Try your best to get them on all heroes.

Rings
    [​IMG]
    28.jpg (72.26 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:17 Upload

Chaos or Gaia Ring give you the chance to cast your skill twice in one turn at a reduced damage rate. This can help you get more damage out quickly. It will also help certain buffs stacks from specific hero or mount skills.

Helmets and Greaves
    [​IMG]
    29.jpg (50.7 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:18 Upload

[​IMG]
    30.jpg (69.61 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:18 Upload

Heimdall’s or Beowolf’s helm is the best choice for both healers and strikers. It will grant you additional attack or healing that is much needed in World Boss.

Herakles or Prometheus greaves are the best choice. They give you a chance at casting a counter strike. Which means more hits on the boss.

Boots
    [​IMG]
    31.jpg (116.69 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:19 Upload

Vidar boots give you a chance the gain a buff that decreases damage. Excellent choice for taking hits. Achillie boots will get you a free dodge after four hits. Honestly, I don’t like those boots. I suggest just going for all Vidar boots as they will benefit you in more ways then just world boss.

Chapter 5
    Totems:
    Fire Totem

[​IMG]
    32.jpg (41.23 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:20 Upload

Time to highlight some of the best totems. Fortunately I’ve already done lots of testing to the most common questions when it comes to totems and how they work for world boss. Let’s start with fire. Hands down one of the best totems. You want to throw this in front of your biggest strikers. You can even put Light Envoy behind it for added attack boost to all heroes when she casts her skill. There is one thing to keep in mind about the Fire Totem, it does not work with ignore defense skills such as Blazing Arrow. When you are ready to bring out Shadowstrike, this gives an amazing boost in damage.

Serpent Totem
    [​IMG]
    33.jpg (43.59 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

We going to dive into this one a little more specifically. A lot of people don’t exactly know how this one works. So I will explain with an example. 36% of the damage dealt to your hero is reflected back onto the boss. Let’s just say your hero has two million HP. And the boss hits you for eight million damage. The 36% comes from the damage your hero takes. Not the total damage the boss dealt. That’s 36% of two million HP which equals 720,000 reflected. I usually tell people to use this one if they absolutely don’t have a better option. I have put this one under lots of testing and it definitely works.

Sanctuary Totem
    [​IMG]
    34.jpg (51.31 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

This is a really nice totem to have for world boss. I remember when I got it I would only survive about 8 to 12 turns. And this totem took farther beyond that. You may think the chances of it giving you the immunity shield is low but it surprisingly triggers quite often. You can never go wrong with this totem.

Divine and Spiritsoul Totem

These are what I call your rage totems. Spiritsoul only benefits you in world boss if you need it to keep your IRB going. If you can do without it then replace it with something better. Divine totem can serve a better purpose. Not only does it increase rage each turn but it also gives you plenty of damage reduction.

Chapter 6
    Aegis Skills and Blessings:

[​IMG]
    35.jpg (40.78 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:22 Upload

Aquarius is hands down the way to go when it comes to skills. Immunity shields protect you from damage. You can never ever go wrong with Aqua. For those of your that can survive hits and keep your party healed, you can go with Scorpio. If your totems use up all their turns or a hero like Nereida kicks the bucket, this skill can keep rage pumping into your party. Libra is another option to raise your crit rate and give you higher chances of hitting more crits.

[​IMG]
    36.jpg (47.71 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:22 Upload

These are the blessings I suggest to everyone. Always keep Libra and Capricorn on. As for Gemini and Aries, I keep Gemini on. I know Aries says it increases more damage but for some odd reason I always get better results from Gemini.

Chapter 7
    Stable:

[​IMG]
    37.jpg (6.14 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:23 Upload

[​IMG]
    38.jpg (10.67 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

[​IMG]
    39.jpg (49.02 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

These are easy. Generally for strikers I go with either Red Mode C or D. And with support I take the damage reduction from Green Mode C. It’s pretty obvious which ones to pick and not pick.
    As for mount skills. I decided not to go through them all but explain how to pick which ones are best. Generally you want to go for any mount skills that increase attack or crit rate. The ones that increase your entire party are better also. Make sure to look at how many times it can stack. Damage reduction or defense is also an option if you need it or don’t have many options for attack. Here is a list and a few examples of mounts I would suggest:

1.) White Kirin
    2.) Smoldering/Luminous Steed
    3.) Armored Elephant
    4.) Armored Rhino
    5.) Incubus
    6.) Flame Rocket
    7.) Mecha Tyrannosaurus
    8.) Empyreal Dragon King
    9.) Iron Cockatrice
    10.) Azul Wolf
    11.) Phoenix
    12.) Cerberus
    13.) Pegasus
    14.) Ruthless Leopard
    15.) Scarlet Finch

[​IMG]
    40.jpg (47.89 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:25 Upload

Please note that this isn’t all the mounts that could help you and just some examples. Also, damage reduction may only benefit you if you are getting really close to taking a hit.

[​IMG]
    41.jpg (37.74 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:25 Upload

Chapter 8
    The World Boss Battle and Artifacts:

[​IMG]
    42.jpg (126.96 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:26 Upload

Ok, now it’s time to get more into the way world boss attacks your party. You will need to understand the way the battle goes down to get a better understanding of what turns you want your artifacts firing off. Your entire party will always go first. On turn one the boss does a normal attack and hits front mid. This can be dodged fairly easy. Almost always will be dodged.

Turn two is when things start to get rough. The world boss begins to do what is generally called the “Nuke”. Each turn after your party attacks he will do a special attack that hits your entire party. Each hero generally takes 8 million+ damage. This brings us back to why the HP cap increases are so important. If you want to survive this then you need all the HP you can get. The boss will continue this attack each and every turn starting on turn 2. Having someone to restore all your HP before he unleashes his nuke by the next turn is key to getting as many turns as possible. There are several tricks to lasting long as possible without the healing or HP. Revives, Aqua skill, Shield of Discord, Mountain God…list goes on. Let’s discuss artifacts now that you know how the battle goes down.

Horn of Prosperity
    [​IMG]
    43.jpg (45.73 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:26 Upload

This is for people who need a kick start on their IRB. If you don’t need it then don’t use it. This would be a turn one artifact. If you are using this as a kick starter then I highly suggest you find a better option. Either a totem or your rage increasing heroes having high enough agility to go first.

Twilight Mirror

[​IMG]
    44.jpg (54.68 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:27 Upload

If you have this artifact then it should always be on turn one. It gets your max HP up right away and also gives you added defense each and every time you are attacked. This is probably my all time favorite artifact and an excellent one to have for world boss.

Shield of Discord
    [​IMG]
    45.jpg (69.43 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:28 Upload

My second favorite artifact. This goes on turn two. And I’ll explain why. Remember turn one and how the normal attack almost always gets dodge? Well Shield of Discord grants an immunity shield to one hero when it fires off. And it goes to the hero with the least HP. If your hero in front mid gets hit by the normal attack then it will go to them. If not, and everyone has full HP, then it goes to front top. If no hero is in the front top position then it will always go to front mid. I’ll show you what I mean:
    [​IMG]
    46.jpg (184.79 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:28 Upload

This gives whichever hero you place in these positions a free pass on taking damage on turn two.

Heaven’s Melody
    [​IMG]
    47.jpg (50.89 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:29 Upload

I like to put this one on turn 4. More likely for anyone to be dead and get revived. Could go on turn 3 if you wanted. Added defense is always a plus.

Staff of Divinity
    [​IMG]
    48.jpg (47.93 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:30 Upload

I like to put this one on turn 3. It can really go anywhere. Only put it on turn one or two if you don’t have Twilight Mirror or Shield of Discord. Added attack boost is always super helpful. The earlier you can get it fired off the greater the chance of your heroes being alive to take full advantage of it.

Chest of Flames and Galaxy Ring
    [​IMG]
    49.jpg (88.14 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:30 Upload

I only suggest using this if you have nothing else to use. It will fire off once and do a small amount of damage. I say small because compared to what your heroes can do, it isn’t much. Better to boost your party then play one of these. But they are useful enough to mention them in this guide.

Chapter 9
    Khaos Atlas

Here are the most beneficial Khaos cards to help with World Boss:
    [​IMG]
    50.jpg (92.57 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:31 Upload

[​IMG]
    51.jpg (97.73 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:32 Upload

Chapter 10
    Dragonsoul Skills:

I’m going to go through the dragonsoul skills that are more helpful when going
    against the world boss.

Mages:

[​IMG]
    52.jpg (25.2 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:32 Upload

This one is a bit obvious. Since you can’t silence the bosses the only option is to go with the respawn skill called Phoenix Nirvana.

Hunters
    [​IMG]
    53.jpg (44.27 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:33 Upload

I will admit, I don’t know as much about the one called Courage as I should. I’ve never seen it fire off when hit by a skill. If this is the case then it is no good for world boss after turn one. You could put your hunter in front mid when the boss uses his normal attack and have a chance at immunity on turn two. I like to keep Deterring Bellow on and get the damage reduction.

Rogue
    [​IMG]
    54.jpg (21.58 KB, Downloads: 0)

Download

2015-12-12 20:33 Upload

Art of Deception is the way to do. The other one stuns and you cannot stun world boss. SO using this one is the way to go.

Chapter 11
    Stats
    [​IMG]
    55.jpg (116.87 KB, Downloads: 1)

Download

2015-12-12 20:34 Upload

Here I will discuss numbers as well as tips on temporarily boosting certain stats for your party for just world boss. Obviously we want all stats as high as possible. But you can do small changes in your profile before it starts to get the most out of your heroes. The most important stats in world boss are HP, Attack, and Crit. End, block, hit, dodge are the least helpful. Bosses have no dodge rate, and you can’t block or dodge the nukes. No need for agility cause you will always go first. The ideal HP goal is 8 million+ on every hero to survive the hits. The ideal attack is about 1 million. That’s when you can explore more options other than ignore defense skills. The first thing that can help you milk them stats is Angel Buffs. Before world boss I activate all my HP, PDEf, MDEF, PATK, MATK, and damage reduction buffs.
    [​IMG]
    56.jpg (233.81 KB, Downloads: 5)

Download

2015-12-12 20:34 Upload

The second thing I do greatly changes my DPS in world boss. Exchange those useless fused gems into more useful ones. Before I go into world boss I take off all my Crit+Hit fused gems and exchange them into MATK+Crit. The exchange menu is found in the Forge. I also change all agility+hit(or agility+crit) into HP+ End. Let me show you the before and after:

I exchanged six crit+hits into MATK+crit. One was level 11 and the other five was level 10. I also exchanged three level 10 agility+hits into HP+End. Quick and easy.

Final Thoughts
    I tried my best to cover everything I could think of. I probably spend most of my time in the game changing EVERYTHING in my party to get ready for every battle I go into. The best thing any player can do is watch battles. You will not learn a thing about how your setup is working if you do not watch them. Learning to change your setup on the fly will greatly improve your performance in all areas of the game. One size does not fit all. I could not make a guide that tells you exactly what you need to do to achieve the best results. Everyone has different strategies and tools at their disposal. Instead I tried to gather all the info I have learned over the two years I have played this game and put it before you. Trial and error is the best way to learn. What works for you may not work for another. I understand I am not perfect and I most definitely missed something or got something wrong. I encourage all the positive feedback I can get to improve this guide. I really hope this helps many players.

Dajmos likes this.