Wood Space Anima and Cross Server Arena Shop?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Twinkle, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

So people are looking for the Cross Server Arena and its shop so we can open up the Wood Space Anima in Dragon Space and get our skills to unlock (20lvls in Dragon Space).
    BUT there isn't anything available.
    Cross Server Arena doesn't work/exist
    Can't activate Dragon Space Anima's for 95 and 100 (which is available in shop, but can't use until 95 is unlocked)

When are we actually going to see something fixed???
    People have been more than patient and this game has been the same piece of junk it was on day 1, with the addition of mass-cashgrab events to be complete.
    Seriously I can spend a ton on games but the balens you ask for these events is just retarded and I'm done spending here until anything gets fixed. And still if the tree of ancients is a mass-cashgrab I will quit instantly

2. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

You are right but, few descriptions and text lines has been fixed, the boss in battle grounds and the text line from goblin loot, I know it doesn't take too much to fix those, but at least it is something! :D

I'm sory for your frustration, we all are, we can only wait for the devs to fix the events that doesn't work..., sory for the inconvenience :D

3. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

It's not hard to put Sun Wukong instead of Do Not Translate but that hasn't been "fixed" either :D
    Oh well, hope for fixes is floating away for most players already so doesn't matter much soon anyway :p

4. player [13916165]

player [13916165] New Member

but that didnt answer the question about cross server shop which is what i need myself

5. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

I heard it cost 500 of those loot tokens to get the wood anime thingy

6. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

it costs 500 Loot Medals to purchase the Wood Space Anima, which can be purchased in the Tour shop. As we know this is random and you can refresh daily using balen if you wish to have a better chance at this item showing up. Hope this helps.

7. player [13916165]

player [13916165] New Member

yes spend more to buy balens is that you guys only answer to everything

8. epicbeere

epicbeere Moderator Moderator

The 500 Medal are way harder than to get te luck to get them in Medal shop, so no spend more balens here :)

9. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

Correction wood space anima CAN NOT be bought for loot medals you are mistaking that for the TIME space anima that can be bought for 500 loot medals.
    The wood space anima is not live until the cross server stuff goes live which I would imagine wont happen until the devs are done with all the server merges.
    When the cross server weddings go live I imagine the other cross server things will also go live.