WOG AFK CARD absolutely terrible

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Kaunas, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Hello, so today I bought a full package of AFK set. Just tried now few watering in an ancient tree and it was all right. The second try was wog, and I`m really not satisfied. Firstable if the auto is activated nothing happens and I`m not joining event automatically. I need to enter manually. I should join event automatically like in dragon glory. After I enter an event, the killing was so terribly slow. Perfect idea but as players we expecting something better. Any ideas if this is will be a review?

Penny and Kerensa Damara like this.
  2. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Moderator

Hello!

Yes we have informed about the pull in problem..As we informed that the afk pull works for the second run of the event's.It will be fixed at the next maintenance,to be able to auto pull in on both runs of event's on which player will Like..Also Thank you for the info about the slow auto attack on WoG..We believe time by time there will be changes,so it become better for use by Players.

My Regards, Have Fun enjoy Gaming..!!

Penny likes this.
  3. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

I can attack on manual 3 or 4 times faster when was an auto attack. To understand how bad it was.

UPDATED:

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I JOINED THE SECOND WOG OF THE DAY TOO VIA AFK CARD. IT IS A BUG OR NO?

UPDATED AGAIN:

Invaders - working afk only if I entire to the event manually. This is completely rip off

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    Penny likes this.
  4. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    Thanks for letting us know, Kaunas :)
    There seems to be an issue with events that are launched 2 times a day atm, but the devs are working on fixing it.

Penny and Kerensa Damara like this.