wild loot

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [20161180], Feb 3, 2017.

1. player [20161180]

player [20161180] New Member

anyone disgusted with the fact that in wild loot you can be there in the beginning and be first all the way through and not even five minutes before end people can still join and win. i think it the portal should close right after boss dies. its not right that people can do that. i put in all the work and they wait till basically the end when all the chest are on a few people and smash them to oblivion taking the chest. i dont mind if they were there in the beginning. but they purposely wait till the end and do this.

player [18788374] likes this.
  2. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

Agree 100 percent

3. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

+ Support!

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i do admit i join and hit the boss then wait till the last min to hit players for chests but i find that getting points is much better if get sum chests at the end then all good but i do get where your coming from we get sum in our loot that join and take most of the chests why if you after the chest best way wait till last min and hit the players up top or middle they would be fighting and u might get lucky and hit on when they only have their main toon left then u get 4 or 5 chests