why make any more large purchuses

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Nika Bondno, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Nika Bondno

Nika Bondno New Member

VIP gives you incentives to purchase balens but once you make it to SVIP why is there any reason to make large purchases anymore? There are no incentives the titles are not worth it and there are only 3 and the way it applies you have to purchase 1ooo balens at a time to make it move so what or why is there any reason to make the larger purchases of baleen packs the cost out weights the gains

2. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi Nika!

Yes, we have had confirmation that some type of SVIP shop will be added at a later stage in game. We do not have any details on what kind of goodies will be available in this new SVIP benefit, but as an SVIP myself, I am definitely looking forward to it!

See ya in game!

3. geostaver

geostaver New Member

so sad all it takes is cash spending to be Uber.. Gone are the days of real team work and knowledge of game in all aspects. Group/party hunting for the items needed. All it is now... Is spending to get stuff. NO Challenge at all. Unless you cant afford to spend 10k dollars or more.
    NO Balance in game at all
    Victory belongs to the person(s) who spent the most. Does not make a player better than anyone. Just that he spent alot of cash. No skill in that.
    But that way things are these days. :(

4. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

I will have to disagree with this comment. Yes top spenders do have a clear advantage but knowledge of the game is also important. Not all VIP members are equal and some players who spend more are not always as strong as players who spend less. Understanding game mechanics an important aspect of the game.

5. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

I agree with Ebby money in this game can only take you so far but knowledge of the game can take you even further and sometimes make you "own" cash players. There is no greater pleasure than getting the better of a cash player with having indepth knowledge of the game

6. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

you can only go so far with money wen they max out they have no where to go and others soon catch up with them and its down to team work not always about br's and that if you have a good group then it could get easier they spend but dont work the game out the ppl that cant spend or the ppl that spend just a little work out all the mechanics of the game

7. player [13175213]

player [13175213] New Member

This is one reason among others that I am done with the game. I spent a LOT of money on this game , got ripped off twice for a total of 600 US that even with support tickets I got nothing in return, so that was 2 HUGE strikes right there , then there is the matter of cheaters in the game. I have seen people gain 2 million BR overnight with no major changes in gear or anything yet I can spend a lot and do huge upgrades and maybe get 200k change in BR , also in events like wog people can attack 5 people at the same time or the scores jump by thousands for killing 1 opponent. I quit spending a few weeks ago , have given names of cheaters caught in the act , have given tickets on how I got nothing or wrong items for LARGE spends and yet nothing has happened. So at this point I am DONE with the game , why try when people use hacks and can do the impossible like have a million percent luck and get things every event that most people can't even come close to when spending a lot of money or having talent cards that are only supposed to work once work every round so that the teams keep reviving over and over and yes I could prove that also.

8. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

I think British is using the word "soon" extremely loosely there. And Ebby's argument is maybe half right. Money is the 99% of this game, the rest is knowing what to do. It's the classic "Money may give you power, but what good is it if you don't know how to use it."
    Truth is no amount of experience can match spending in this game. Yes, you may know how to equip or upgrade the right way, but money gives too much raw power that overthrows any knowledge.
    There's barely any co-operatio or group play, it's merely using someone strong enough for the means.
    Now, if there were more, or even half equal options for not spending then you could argue that skill is a factor, but as it stands, skill is the bare minimum.

9. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Also to consider there are many many things in this game you will NEVER get unless you spend money on this game, like most of the goddesses, several other things as well. So, I have to say those who drop cash will always, that's right, always, end up stronger, even at the end game. Face it, when someone who is a cash player and is level 40 can beat the snot out of someone level 95, not only consistently but without any significant loss of HP, there is an issue with balance.

Dropping cash on a game should give some benefit, but should it make fairly impossible for non-cashers to have any chance to compete? No. Competition is an integral part of these games. But in what way is there competition when the cash droppers can 1 hit everyone except others who drop lots of cash? In that case, the only people who are truly competitive are those who drop cash against others who drop cash. The rest of us? We're just the squishy stuff under their heels...and honestly, the game stops becoming fun when you walk into Wild Loot, Guild Battle, WoG, Arena, etc or, try to gain soul shards in Goblin Loot and you end up like a bug on a windshield so often and so quickly that you not only can't initiate attacks, get chests in wild loot, souls, or anything else that you need in this game. Why do you think so many merges have to happen? How many guilds have players that join only to quit within days? How many accounts on each server have been inactive for a week or more? Yet the game keeps adding new servers. Those servers then get merged into older servers, where the newer people can't compete, get frustrated and quit.

You just read above where even heavy cash droppers are no longer spending or quitting because it's no fun, not to mention lack of customer service/customer respect.

Attig likes this.