why Cant login

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [11945763], Jun 16, 2016.

1. player [11945763]

player [11945763] New Member

After Maintenance.. why Cant login.. fix it

2. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

You are not the only one having issues. Be patient things will be fixed when they can.

3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

every1 is having problems loading up if u cant wait till they fix it then go to a server you aint been on b4 and make a new toon up to check all the new updates but dont log out u wont get back in lol

DigitalPhantom likes this.
  4. TemplarKhight

TemplarKhight New Member

Digital,

With due respect please do not be so patronising. I do not wish to be disrespectful but your comments may be valid for most online games - ie those that are either free or relatively inexpensive or are in various stages of pre-release completion.

However, you seem to be totally oblivious of (or in complete denial of) the fact that this game is expensive and supposedly a fully functioning high level online offering and you constantly repeating "be patient", "they are doing their best", "things will be fixed soon", "they will fix things when they can" only helps to further antagonise a lot of players.

As such, it is fair to say that this game demands a higher level of commitment, communication and expectation which is not only desirable but essential if the game is to survive and believe me no-one wants the game to survive and prosper more than me.

Please recognise the feelings of frustration, helplessness and disappointment many players feel . Your posts are worthy of a spin doctor employed by the company to pacify the malcontents.

I do appreciate that every one is entitled to their opinion and would not wish it to be otherwise and doubtless you will continue to post what you feel. So will I.

Thanks for your contribution to my enjoyment of Storm Riders.

5. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Templar,
    If you found my posting to be in any way patronizing I'm sorry because it was not meant to be that way. Now I will explain a few things, It really doesn't matter what game it is a dev team is a dev team. They can only do so much so fast. If you had taken the time to actually read my first post about needing more communication then you would understand. All the posting I've been doing about being patient an such is just a tactic to try an keep things a little calmer so that the frustrations do not poor over an turn valid feedback into utter rubish. I'm sorry you feel that things are expensive an if that truly is the case then perhaps this isn't the game for you. Do I agree that some of the prices are to high? Sure but there is nothing any of the players can do about that.

You see there is something called overhead an even if they are making a killer profit they still are not going to cut them selves short just to accommodate people that can't spend like they want to. Do I agree with this tactic no but it's the harsh reality of it.

Now I would greatly appreciate before you direct something at me personally that you actually take the time an read everything i've posted before making such comments. Thank you :)

6. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

the servers back up

7. drew42074 [11869356]

drew42074 [11869356] New Member

Cant login loads to 85% and thats as far as it gets.Reset modem cleared cache ran defrang cant think of anything else

8. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

1.Delete cache and cookies of your browser
    2.Update Adobe Flash Player
    3. Change the browser for the time being

By the way what browser are you using?

9. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

it was SR problem :p solved already hehe