Who is taking care of this game?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by test [29825050], Mar 15, 2021.

1. test [29825050]

test [29825050] New Member

[​IMG]

By weeks the time zone is wrong and we can't do many of the events, this is not ridiculous (that's already by long time) this is an insult to all the players which are waiting and hoping for you to give a shit and fix anything ... are there any russians there alive to read this chat I wonder???? DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME AND FIX THE SERVER EVENTS TIME (events are not working)....jeezzzz never seen in my life such a bad "dev" or better say game publisher because devs i think don't exist anymore for this game (otherwise they would fix some shit in this game before everyone quits).... .. dream on getting more money from us if you don't fix the game....oh and stop making fake office pics like u actually have offices lol

Stanislav Klyuchevsky wake up and do something

note to self: never play russian publishers games ever again

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    V!X3N likes this.
  2. Guts

Guts New Member

Yes unable to do events anymore and a lot not work since merge. It is a waste to recharge anymore and we should all be refunded due to a defective product.

V!X3N likes this.
  3. loopax

loopax New Member

Me: do you see that no DAILY events work anymore ???????

101XP:
    Your information has been transferred to experts. We will reply to you soon.

101XP:
    Dear player, all event's time have shifted due to daylight saving time change at 14/03.

V!X3N likes this.
  4. loopax

loopax New Member

"experts" o_O

V!X3N likes this.
  5. Guts

Guts New Member

my time changed by 2 hours today so i still cant do any events. it is pointless playing this game anymore and we should be compensated in some way for as the game is faulty.

V!X3N likes this.
  6. test [29825050]

test [29825050] New Member

dream on .. they don't give a fk about us... I was talking to them daily in my ticked for 2 weeks ..asking them why they don't fix anything .. the answer was and is always the same..... "the issue has been ..blabla sent to the experts, but we can't say when is gonna be fixed". asked also why they don't give at least some compensation if they don't or can't fix the events.. since we losing every day the rewards... but to that they never bother to reply..

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021