Where Is this game going?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by DarkLord [24223987], Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLord [24223987]

DarkLord [24223987] New Member

Ok i have been Playing Dragon Ring since s1. But their are a few things that are confusing to what your intentions are for this game. Yous keep putting servers up when clearly their is population issues on other servers. To me this sounds like yous just see "Dollar signs" and do not really care about where this game goes. I keep trying the new server hoping for some change and their is never any at all. You let the one person who kills the server for everyone or a guild that kills it. Yous really need to think before you guys put more servers up because clearly at this rate the games going to die. I have a lot of money in this game but not sure if i will keep recharging until things get fixed. Because clearly yous have no intention to fix these problems. Here some of the problems this game has.

1. The pk penalties are Laughable you can kill someone over and over with no draw back to it.

2. Yous list this game as a MMORPG but is clearly not that i would say a MOBA not a MMORPG.

3. I get cross server you need pvp but why have it when your not on a cross server map or a pvp map?

4. I know most people wanna play and have fun but their are the few that kill everyone for the loot of bosses after the other player kills the boss. It would probably better if the person that kills the boss can get the loot so this would not happen. Because this happens a lot on every server.

5. There is not protection from high level players on the new people that start. The new player stands no chance against a person with 300 k cp if their cp is 50 k. High cp People should not be allowed to pk low cp people that are just starting.

So these are my concerns with this game take them as you will but i don't see the game lasting long if changes don't happen soon.

Another Problem you guys have done is false Advertise your this game. You have have mislead a lot of people in to be leaving this is a MMORPG when it is not. It's a open PVP game so yous have stated may times. here is a screen shot of the Game infromation for this game. Not to be Rude but game info says nothing about open PVP.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. Kevla

Kevla New Member

mm they provide more false info.
    7.800 thousand acitve players a month, thats what facebook app says.
    Where are they?
    logging in one day is active?
    Make it 100 a month then youre close to reallity.
    If that is not to much, because players have many accounts on same and different servers.

3. player [23033242]

player [23033242] Member

I have been playing about over a month between S6 and S7. I like to observe, figure people and things out. This game is set up to only serve one person. That person is the guild leader of the top guild. They are paid gold daily for free and given many bonuses. There is no point to investing in this game unless you are that one person. The pk penalty is so lacking it allows much harassment. If someone decides to pk you often, it is almost nothing to pay the penalty. The game is fun, but it will never be successful. It allows for only a few people to rule and kill all others. It works against itself. I play now just to mess around with the crazies. That is my entertainment for the meantime. :)

4. Essence~

Essence~ New Member

Do u know that 101xp one of the localizers of this game?)) its English-language competitor has more online and the most recent updates... But the main version of game - Chine

5. player [23033242]

player [23033242] Member

Well do not get me wrong, I really like the game very much. There are just some things that help to create huge monsters that smash everyone lol

6. Essence~

Essence~ New Member

Sorry, I did not mean it) I really like the game .. I've been playing for several years already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.