Where is my account ?

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by EagleStrike, Aug 6, 2020.

1. EagleStrike

EagleStrike New Member

When I tried to hop in game today my launcher was apparently logged out for I assume an update. When I logged back in it had no games listed. I at first thought it was weird but not the first time its done this. So i went down the list and launched Dragons Glory that way. When it loaded it was a fresh game never touched or played. So apparently my level 71 account has just disappeared. When I tried to go to support for of all things "support" you apparently only have FAQ and no actual "support".
    Now I realize I have thus far only been a free player so not considered important. However this is exactly why I have only been a free player. Having had one too many issues like this with games is why I refuse to spend money until it appears legit.
    The odd part though is my account status on the launcher is as expected "date registered July 28". Aside from that its a blank slate like I never did anything. So to me its obviously an issue with the launcher update. But to totally wipe my info from the game server ?

2. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Hello!
    Dear Player, the Game it self doesn't delete accounts, or better to say doesn't delete accounts above level 40 and up only the non active ones.
    And if it happens, usually is after an merge.
    There was no update in past 48h. :)

Anyway, if you looking to send an ticket here the steps to it:

1. Go to link: https://en.101xp.com/help ;
    2. Select your game (in our case , Dragon Glory);
    3. Open random guide;
    4. Scroll down, until you find ''Was this information helpful?'';
    5. Click ''NO'' and here will pop up an new tab with the Ticket :

upload_2020-8-6_21-50-25.png

After that i believe you can handle alone :)
    Remember, if you still got the Character name and server number is even better.

But in case you played before from Facebook and after you moved to 101xp Platform, this could be an reason why you find no more your account.

3. EagleStrike

EagleStrike New Member

This helps with putting in a ticket thank you. :) However as I stated my level was 71 last night when I logged out. I had even just gotten the 15 day wings. Everything was fine up until today. When I went to get on and my launcher was logged out so I assumed there must have been an update. Also i'm actually new to 101xp and have never played through facebook. What was weirdest though aside from being logged out my launcher had none of my games showing either (which granted was only 2 and 1 was an accident I just wanted to check out).

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ likes this.
  4. EagleStrike

EagleStrike New Member

Hmm update for you. So apparently my account exists and is playable if I launch through google chrome like any other game. But if I launch from the launcher its not there ????? Something obviously happened to the launcher to corrupt saved game info would be my guess. The only way I could see that happening is if there was some sort of update.

5. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

When you say launcher are you talking about Game Center?
    If yes, Game Center login info are need it as the ones you use to login thru Browser on 101XP Platform.
    Sometimes the browser login it does reset for own security, or if you clean browser cache;
    Or when you use an new device to login, they may ask you to check on your email for an certain code to add while trying to login.
    If you could explain more about the issue maybe i could be able to help you with :)

Anyway, the Support should be able to help you with.
    Only they are working from Monday to Friday so there won't be anyone at Support on the weekend.

6. EagleStrike

EagleStrike New Member

Yes the Game center and its now apparently decided it is separated from my actual game account. If I login through the page here I get to my account and can play no problem. If I login through the Game center it takes me to the blank never used or created by me account. No I have not cleared my cache recently and in fact hadn't even updated windows or anything else within the last week until today. I also do not use any other device to play this it is only on this computer.
    I decided to try to do a windows update and reboot my comp to maybe force the Game center to go back to normal. It was an abject failure and still does the same thing. The funny part is I login here through the Game center so its obviously using the same exact information. How exactly its decided to start a brand new game account without even trying to access my existing account though is completely lost to me.
    Have to say the support so far seems very lacking between hiding the link to send a ticket to god forbid being here when needed. Aside from you it seems no one is too worried about fixing problems. Which by the way I thank you for at least trying.

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ likes this.
  7. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

You could as well mail them at this email : support@101xp.zendesk.com
    Game Center require Windows 10 and up.
    Not sure what could be the issue for you truly to say.
    You should be able to login thru Game Center with the same info from Browser.
    They are not hiding the link, they first send you to the Guides so maybe the player could get the answer, faster from them. As you can see, you choose the information was not helpful they take you to Support.
    Meanwhile , till Monday, could you please play from browser and Monday to try see what could be the issue for you? :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  8. EagleStrike

EagleStrike New Member

I am on win10 in fact this computer isn't even a year old. And yea that is what I am doing now to have access to play. This whole thing is really quite odd with how it is acting. But at least I can still play.

9. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

Could you be so kind, after you send, or if you sent already Ticket to Support, to give me the Ticket Number?
    Much appreciated! :)
    Till next time, good luck!

10. EagleStrike

EagleStrike New Member

Well sadly it looks like I am done with playing Dragon Glory now considering my account access has poofed from forum login as well now. As far as sending in a ticket I thought I had sent one but I can find no record of it >< ? I am going to guess that I failed to pay attention when I sent it and closed the window too soon. Does this site require a screenshot along with any support ticket ? Though for the life of me that is the dumbest thing ever to require. Considering probably 70% of issues there is no way to send a screenshot after the fact. Unless your OCD about taking pictures every time you change something on your character. And this issue is particularly unable to give a screenshot of a missing account access. Short of a screenshot of a brand new account un-played or named as yet.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  11. Cind

Cind New Member