Where is Dragon evolution event???

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [11143530], Jun 10, 2016.

1. player [11143530]

player [11143530] New Member

Hi, at server 15 we never got the vitality event and today we dont get Dragon evolution event. Now I wonder why!!??????

spelzzzz S:15

2. Bell

Bell Member

Dragon evolution day
    From 10th of June collect items and exchange them for luxury gifts. Take part in this event from 45 lvl. The event will be on for the servers that were opened more than 30 days ago.

does your server opened 30 days ago ? Dragon Evolution event gives you the chance to upgrade your dragons with some bonuse wishes[​IMG][/IMG] look at the screenshot [​IMG]

3. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

On those days, your server hadn't been opened for the required 30 days. I believe you will still get them in order as they go and your server gets to 30 days of age. What event do you have now?

4. player [11143530]

player [11143530] New Member

We have no event right now except for card draw. I don't understand, in annoncment says nothing about 30 days old server. It only says that these events will appear on a particualar day. So we from S15 and above do not get these events. Will we get the mount upgrade event? If not, how are we supposed to keep up with others when merges comes?

DDD92 likes this.
  5. DDD92

DDD92 New Member

and this is why i am against merge if merging than i am outing game lol ... s21 here

6. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Please check the news regarding June events here in the forums https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/meet-the-first-summer-update.2555/
    This is a much more complete and detailed description of event announcement compared to in game. Any time you see an announcement there, you should always come here to get the full content of that announcement. In game announcement does not allow us to add all the details regarding an event like placing an announcement here in forums does.

player13459350 likes this.