Where are you support? Do you care about players?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [18788374], Feb 11, 2017.

1. =MIA=

=MIA= New Member

this is in reference to ticket ID: 156767:
    I would respect you more if you just told me that you are not going to resolve my issue because you are greedy rather than ignore me. I submitted a ticket over 2 weeks ago now.
    If you go to a store and buy an item that you got the wrong size, or it doesn't meet your needs after all, and you bring it back ...does the store exchange your item for you? I would say that yes they do.
    It is the same principle here... I am not asking for my money back , I simply need you to exchange my stats on my shadow weapon to my holy heart weapon. Is this an unreasonable request? I admit i made a mistake, and upgraded the wrong weapon, and I regret it because I don't honestly think you will remedy for me. You got the money that i paid to purchase the ungodly amount of soul fashions that it required to upgrade and so you have no motivation to fix this for me. But, your motivation is wrong....when you take care of your customers guess what? They continue to do business with you!
    I have not recharged in several days now, because if you do not take care of customers, then why would i continue to do business with you? I would appreciate a response from you. If you are not going to correct my issue, please tell me so that i can move on.
    And for those that are spending money in game, whatever you do...don't make a mistake because you will lose your money and this Dev team could care less, at least that is the impression they are giving me. They will just ignore you like they are doing to me.

2. =MIA=

=MIA= New Member

BUMP

3. Millan

Millan New Member

This is poor customer service!
    They should atleast answer your question!

Pls keep us updated on the issue

player [18788374] likes this.
  4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i do admit tickets should be done faster and 2 weeks is abit long but i do admit support does get backed up helping others out and i'm sorry it's taken 2 weeks and you to post on here i hope they help you out
    what i've seen is there are nice g.ms and support from DB they are very hard working and don't mean to ignore you
    hope ur ticket get resolved 1 way or the other

5. =MIA=

=MIA= New Member

I am glad that you are optimistic and that does give me a small ray of hope.
    We will see if they take care of it..based on players i have spoken to in our server, they are not optimistic like you.
    If they address and correct my issue, they will have earned a fan and supporter and will tell everyone in game about it.

6. =MIA=

=MIA= New Member

Bump bump

7. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Your ticket is never going to get solved I'm sure of it.

8. =MIA=

=MIA= New Member

Agree ......

9. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

if sum1 makes a mistakes and adds expensive stuff to the wrong weapon can they get it transferd to the right weapon

They can't, but we can ask developers to compensate if the screw up was too big

theres ur answer hope they compenate you