When are they going to open up things in this game beyond their cutoff point

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Indigo Lady, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Indigo Lady

Indigo Lady New Member

Someone really needs to look at doing something with this game. More and more folks are getting to level 300 with their characters, maxing out the equipment etc at level 12 and now we have maxed our guild at level 10. What is the point in playing if they are only going to merger servers, open new ones and rerun the same old tired events. Seriously people this is beyond awful.

2. Nyx[28354764]

Nyx[28354764] New Member

I agree with Indigo Lady, and if you must repeat events, how about repeating the one we just had for gold clothes. I have been here for a long time and still have not finished my gold clothes. They do NOT drop.

3. EchosSong

EchosSong New Member

How about some different clothes in the events. How about opening activities that have been sitting there for months, like Tower of Eye, Tower with Scrolls, Dragon Challenge, the next level of Path of the Treasure Hunter. Why bother caring about a game that the devs don't even care about except for opening new servers to turn around and merge others because people are tired of waiting for new content. I know I'm about done with it... I'm sure others are as well.

Indigo Lady likes this.