What is the Despot set?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by embrezar [10375267], Aug 14, 2016.

1. embrezar

embrezar Member

I've noticed a player from server 3 named [​IMG] that has set items from the "Despot" set. They are extremely powerful; for example, the two-piece set bonus for Invincibility set items is +1000 stamina. The two-piece set bonus for Despot set is +115000 defense. I'll attach an image to this post comparing a level 80 +10 Invincibility sword to the level 100 +13 Despot sword, and you'll see just how much more powerful it is... 68029BR compared to 9953BR. What the heck is this stuff, and how can I get it?? I want it, dangit.

As an unrelated question, does anyone know exactly what the "Might 310zero of the Strongest Ones" number actually means?

On another unrelated note, that level 10 ascension looks freaking insane... I want that, too. You can see part of it behind the weapon popups.

[​IMG]

2. Myshka

Myshka New Member

Despot is synthesis. You make the Invincibility Set an Honored Divine first by using 30 Honored Synthesis Talisman.
    Then you Synth the Honored Divine to Despot by using the 45 Tyrant's Rune of Synthesis.

You get the rune and the talisman form top up bonus and treasure trove. They might be found somewhere else but i find them there.

To make it RED, you need the Ideal class upgrade stone (i dont remember the exact name) from the City Board for being a defender.

3. embrezar

embrezar Member

So basically what you're saying is that it's yet another thing only coiners can get, and only the strongest players in the best guilds can get the stones. Well, there goes my hopes for getting any of those items ever... dang.

4. Myshka

Myshka New Member

The defender spot is dependent on the king/guild leader of the ruling guild. He can pick anyone for those spot. The only ones that are semi-permanent on the city board are the GL and granduke spots.

But yes only the ruling guild can get the stones at the moment.

5. player [11753672]

player [11753672] Member

Actually other players can get a few when recharging periodically but yes most go to the ruling guild and I guarantee you no Guild is going to offer a spot on the court to anyone from another guild.