what happens?????????????????

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by VampireS, Oct 11, 2018.

1. VampireS

VampireS Member

Ali Maia he left , Harley Quinn and Tullemor do not go in, what happens to the s34, s35 servers:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

every day weighs at least 5,000 ruby to reach at least half of the top 10 now that it's not the top 3 I think I'll stop it all

if we have a little to think about the top 10 of all servers have ceased that the thread has to give something to think about the administrators of this game so please take action to avoid getting all of the negative ads

before the moon passed and I had a GIFT now everybody puts money and nothing I want to tell you that you've got to be some shit that just interested only money and nothing else

you started to switch between them a lot of servers as players go away please take measures or I will do a topic with this and I will ask not to come in one day

please answer administrator no modellers please

modelators are players just like me

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  2. player25939487

player25939487 Member

what do you expect fom this game.?

3. VampireS

VampireS Member

Think about new players and have a much better strategy and why not for us

4. player25939487

player25939487 Member

this game is pay for play. everyone pays. if they mis spend currency that is their problem.unless you are presumable talking about non VIP new players. then yes i agree. these games requie non and vip players. The real problem with this game is that it is not fairly balanced. The AI in this game suks. That is a fact. What is even worse is the faction system. There are many faults and we can agree on this. Problem mainly is this game is dead at level 179. this is also fact. The devs are not fully listening, if they were then improvements would have be dealt with by now. sorry this is not what you want to hear but we can all cry all we want it is upto the devs not us the consumers.

VampireS likes this.
  5. mobriladigo

mobriladigo New Member

Issue for the most part is this amusement is dead at level 179. this is likewise certainty. The devs are not completely tuning in, on the off chance that they were then upgrades would have be managed at this point. sorry this isn't what you need to hear yet we would all be able to cry all we need it is upto the devs not us the customers.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    VampireS likes this.
  6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Why is game dead at level 179? I am sorry, but ... did you just wake up?

7. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

I just woke up and stated 6 or 7 issues after the update. And?