what happens in Vegas

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by alia, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I just hope what happens in tourney server doesn't stay there! Like he cash we spent , etc. LOL any news? any feedback is ever so welcome

C.S.B. likes this.
  2. C.S.B.

C.S.B. New Member

I have played a lot of games of this type of format and NEVER known such slow and bad customer services in any of them ! and they wonder why so many players are quiting :rolleyes:o_O

LL1[25792001] likes this.
  3. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Well, when someone asks me "what game are you playing?" and I tell 'em "Dragon Glory...you need to mortgage your house to get anywhere, once you reach a certain level there's not much you can do, it takes pretty much the entire day to play and if anything goes wrong the devs take on average over a year to fix it (ps: game isn't much over a year old)", they seem to get put off playing it for some reason...

C.S.B. likes this.
  4. Drew Windsor

Drew Windsor New Member

I sent in a ticket tonight and got the answer "Dear player, the information about the date when the rewards will be given will be announced. Unfortunately we cannot share it until official announcement.

With best regards, 101xp team."
    They considered this ticket resolved and closed it. I am looking for a better answer or I will be contacting my credit card company and having an investigation opened for fraud based on the fact that I paid for something I did not receive. I explained to them that they need to be more specific like providing a date they will make this announcement because at this point it appears to be just a scam.

LL1[25792001], Caltha and C.S.B. like this.
  5. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

Can you, please, write an ID of your ticket?

6. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Default response. 95% of my tickets are marked as resolved. 5% of them are actually resolved when marked as resolved.
    As there is no way to reopen the ticket from the forum, I end up sending in a new ticket to say "no, it's not resolved", thereby adding to the number of tickets.

7. mobriladigo

mobriladigo New Member

As there is no real way to revive the ticket from the discussion, I wind up sending in another ticket to state "no, it's not settled", along these lines adding to the quantity of tickets.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  8. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Yes check your email. and reply to that. It re opens the ticket.

player23721510 likes this.
  9. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

I like Andrey so this isn't a knock against him, I just want you to know, but I've replied to my emails and that did not reopen tickets. I'm specifically referencing the ticket I sent regarding the disappearing permanent lock on my dragomon. I big sticking point on my reasons for leaving.

Ravens likes this.