Well now....

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by War[28953709]_1, Apr 28, 2019.

1. War[28953709]_1

War[28953709]_1 Member

You say you love the pvp. But what you mean is you love to bully people you are 2 to 3 times bigger then. I have noticed if someone is around that you can not instantly slaughter you behave. Just today you did so, but the second they left you jumped the people around you like a spoiled little 10 year old attacking the 3-5 year olds then acting like your all that. Sorry little girl, your just a bully that payed your way to the top. We are not impressed.

player28417052 and prizm like this.
  2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

3. Dreadius Reborn

Dreadius Reborn Member Moderator

pvp is part of the game mechanics

4. War[28953709]_1

War[28953709]_1 Member

Yes, but being a douche is not.

player28417052 likes this.
  5. player28417052

player28417052 New Member

I think the character of someone is not a part of the game mechanics.We are talking about someone that s 3 times stronger and killing people cause thinks he/she doing something.Speaking for all servers people that pay to be strogest and get in game every time and every day just to kill people and nothing else,being at bosses just to steal items that not need cause already have those items then those people have real problem.Some times dreadius reborn you not get the point and sorry i say that, you giving stupid answers that not help players and progress of game.Mostly your answers is that everything is part of game mechanics something that all know it.You can lock that thread too cause is the only thing you can do cause like those players that have the power just to pvp all day for their fun you think that locking a thread you are someone too.Locking threads not changing peoples opinion and you not stop drama that some stupids begin to those people writting their posts at community.

6. Dreadius Reborn

Dreadius Reborn Member Moderator

threads get locked when there are going out of bounds of the forums like making claims of accusations of players that should be handled by support staff and that being the case has to be done through the tickets system. As like i stated before about this thread PvP is part of the game system and yes i know that it may anger some when you are killed at a boss or that some players feel bullied when they are killed, but until a Game rule is broken MOD and support staff have there hands tied.

LadyAshe™ and Bejszi like this.
  7. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Solution, cap on PvP, If a player is 50% higher BP they can`t attack that player (except rare bosses and World bosses) All other bosses work on a last strike so most likely the higher BP will win anyway unless they are a lazy player and don`t employ any tactics in achieving the last strike. Devs don`t use any foresight or out of the box thinking, that`s why the game is like it is.