Weekly events

Discussion in 'News' started by Clifford, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Clifford Vimes

Clifford Vimes Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]

Meet the schedule of this week events!

Consumption reward
    Spend gold and get generous rewards. Every two days characteristic improvement events will be waiting for you!
    • On 31th of December and 1st of January purchase of gold will bring you stones for improvement of Battle Armor, Demonic Cloak and Scarlet Flame.
    • On 2nd and 3d of January purchase of gold will bring you stones for improvement of Ascension Spirit, Dark Frozen Earth and White Dew.
    • On 4th and 5th of January purchase of gold will bring you stones for improvement of Tormentor, Demon Destroyer and Battle Demons.
    • On 6th and 7th of January purchase of gold will bring you stones for improvement of Mount Elixirs and Great Disaster.
    • On 8th and 9th of January purchase of gold will bring you stones for improvement of Qilin Hand, Quit and Icy Spirit.
    God of Wealth
    On 31th of December to 2nd of January as well as January 4th to 6th spend gold and receive God of Wealth orders. Exchange them for the most valuable gifts!

Treasure trove
    From 4th to 6th of January participate in a grand lottery, gain event points and exchange them for more valuables!

Wheel of fortune
    On January 2nd and 3d you’ll have a chance to play a game with lady luck and win precious expendables, skill books, currency and other valuables!

Also, do not lose an opportunity to collect the richest harvest from the Tree of Wealth, Refuge, spend currency every day and get bonus, and participate in Spending rating events.

Play Storm Riders

2. loveme

loveme New Member

i need speak with gm in game !

3. Marie

Marie Member

I am waiting for a long time ago for that xd

4. Marie

Marie Member

well, I still waiting for the request for be gm....

5. player [11138640]

player [11138640] New Member

this game is dead, I think winson and his alts were created by the developers, to kill the game. They got our money.