Weekend events

Discussion in 'News' started by Jenova, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Jenova

Jenova Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]

A bunch of sweet events is heading your way!

Mystery Shop

From July 16 to 18 all lvl 50+ players will be able to enter the Mystery Shop and purchase Mystery Crystals to exchange them for precious items such as talent cards, fashion, dragon parts and other prizes! Available on the servers hat were opened more than 6 days ago.

[​IMG]

Recharge Rewards

A new event will be available from July 16 to 27 — Reacharge Rewards.
    Players who recharge 500, 1000 or 5000 Balens will get rewards for the amounts they recharge and for the number of consecutive days they recharge. Don't miss this opportunity to get additional bonuses!
    The rewards will be refreshed at 00:00 every day, so make sure you don't forget to claim them!
    The event is available to lvl 30+ players.

[​IMG]

Note! There is an error in the descriptions of Chests: Lvl 1 Chests — 1000 Balens instead of 500 Balens; Lvl 2 Chests — 4000 Balens instead of 1000 Balens; Lvl 3 Chests — 10000 Balens instead of 5000 Balens. "The Amount of purchased Balens" column contains correct amounts.

Play Dragon Blood

2. player [11143530]

player [11143530] New Member

What are they insane or what!!!?? 10k every day for 9 days!!!!

3. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

I agree with the last player. The recharge amounts are a little steep for the best rewards. Most especially in the middle to the end of the month. Most players are using their money during those weeks to pay bills. After the first of the month would be best for the higher end events as bills are paid already and players are more likely to have a bit of extra spending money.

4. Tyrien

Tyrien New Member

This event is either bugged or there is an issue... I recharged for 6 days in a row, yet only the 3 day recharge chest appeared.... I am on S31. Hope any of you can help me!

Thanks,
    Tyrien

5. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Dear Tyrien

Sorry you're experiencing issues with this event. Please try refreshing you browser cache and your flash player cache. For more info on how to clear Flash Player cache please refer to this link.
    Dragon Blood Support: Flash Player

If you still have difficulties claiming your rewards after trying the above steps please reply here with your server and the nickname you use and we can go further. Thank you.

6. Tyrien

Tyrien New Member

Tyrien Server 31

The flash player thingy did not work...

7. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

Tyrien your server went live on the Friday 22nd. You would be eligible for the rewards if you met the following requirements.

The event is available to level 30+ players.
    Players who recharge 500, 1000 or 10000 Balens
    Rewards refreshed daily at 00:00 if you forgot to claim them you will lose them!

Did you forget to claim on a day? Did you recharge several times on the same day etc? Thanks

8. Tyrien

Tyrien New Member

¸I recharged everyday more than 5k... the rewards just stopped after 3 days...

9. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

Hello Tyrien,

I have started a personal conversation with you because I need some information from you that I do not want you to post for the entire Forum to see. Please follow the steps below to respond to my conversation so I can provide further assistance. Thank you.

Step 1: Scroll to the top of Forum Screen

Step 2: Select User Link
    [​IMG]

Step 3: Select Conversations
    [​IMG]