Weeding event...can't collect from "stay online xxx min"

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player [21115559], Apr 8, 2017.

1. AkiraStar

AkiraStar New Member

IGN: AkiraStar
    Server: S65 (merged into S64)

Is there anyone else having an issue where you can't collect the hoes from the "stay online xxx min" side? I've collected the balens side but it won't let me claim the others. I've reloaded a few times since reset but still nothing...a few others in my guild are having the same problem and I've talked to some others on the server that were able to claim 1 or 2 of the online time ones but not all of them. Included a pic.

Attached Files:

2. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    Hello AkiraStar!
    We are aware of an issue where you can't claim your hoes for staying online, after being online for 300 min or more. It is being worked on and will be compensated. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes and thank you for your patience.
    Happy gaming :)

3. player [13916165]

player [13916165] New Member

hey I didn't receive compensation like everyone else did mod on my server said that they were going to redo compensation but I havnt seen it yet would like to have it before the event is over need them 30 coins thx concerned player

4. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    Hey! :)
    Please open a ticket and provide your in game name and server (along with screenshots if you have). If you have already done that and are still not getting anything, you can PM me and I will help sort it out.

5. player [13916165]

player [13916165] New Member

I cant send you a screenshot because the event is over and still didn't get compensation like everyone else 30 ann coins
    and I did send in a ticket