Wedding Ring issue

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player [12028736], May 25, 2016.

1. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Please help, I proposed and bought 2 rings and it won't let me send one to my soon to be spouse, it just keeps bringing me to the shop when I click on "gift". I can't buy another ring, what do I do?

2. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

ok i just got him another one and i'm hoping it went through. is there any way i can get a refund on the extra one and have it taken back?

3. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

you have manually bought both rings rather than to use the send option for one right? In that case I don't think you will be able to send that one, you rather keep it and equip the better one. I hope that there will be a system which will allow to send bought rings rather than to send them from send option

4. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

i ended up having to buy 3 identical rings after recharging again. i just want my balen back for the extra ring as it won't do me any good

5. DDD92

DDD92 New Member

ye i had a same problem 1 ring just went .......... so in the end i bought 2 rings in 3 ring price and i bought 1k ones :D :D
    i didnt made post or anything becouse i know i wont get balens back anyway :3.ow yeahh and 1 2$ purchase didnt went tru XD but there is no point to report becouse lets be honest i got no proof for it :/

6. Edna

Edna Member

Ouch, that is hard