Wealthy Style... what exactly do we get?

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Xtenchen, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

OK, sorry, like i have stated so many times, the explanations in game are seriously BAD!!

So can someone explain what exactly we get for hosting the "Wealthy Style" party, so i can explain to my server, how this works and what exactly they get?
    It says be lvl 40 AND vip 8... Which is so not true at least on the vip part.
    We are wondering, do we get a hell dragon when party is over, since it says we have to pay way too dang much to get a sky dragon. Much appreciation for the coming answer <3

BabyMelle likes this.
  2. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

Finally, someone told me, the semi answer to tho. I think the Dev or w/e does the planning of events or for that matter the ones who translated, should go through tickets, from people, because i bet there are a lot of things which need to be edited. Including this, bad one.
    You get nice prizes, and for the server, thats nice, right. But then you got to spend im told about 30k rubies to catch that nice blue dragon. It says "GAIN hell dragon", unless i was told wrong, im told after it ends, it opens and then we must buy it too. That is not what GAIN, means, maybe OPEN or anything else. That is clearly some bad wording, as a lot of things in game seem to have, tho you have been open long enough to have fixed most of these badly translated events/dungeons/instructions.