We want you! Looking for the moderators.

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Tricia, May 28, 2019.

1. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Do you know the game well? Do you like to help other players? Are you fair, sociable and stress-resistant? Then submit an application to us for the position of a forum and in-game moderator!

Please fill in this form and post your answers as a comment in this thread:
    • Server #:
    • In-game nickname:
    • In-game level:
    • Age (18+ y.o. only):
    • How much time do you play the game during the day?
    • At what time are you available?
    • Your country:
    • Why do you want to become a moderator?
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better):
    • Installed Discord is obligatorily.
    We will be choosing candidates for further interviews based on your applications in this thread. If you don't get an answer immediately, don't worry – you may be contacted later.

2. player28424776

player28424776 New Member

• Server #: S14
    • In-game nickname: BeautifulDeath
    • In-game level: 116
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 51
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 6 to 10 hours
    • At what time are you available? Usually, 12-6 am and a few times throughout the day.
    • Your country: United States
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? To keep the level of fairness up in the game for all players as well as to help out those who are not sure what to do before having learned the game better.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): I have played the game since it was on original servers, as far as Nidia goes there is very little about it that I haven't had a few chances to encounter. I am generally people oriented and I am very good at communicating with others, I have quite a few years experience with working with the public at several different types of jobs working with them. From having been an auto mechanic as well as having been a taxi driver in a major metropolis (talk about needing patience) to doing customer service in a few other fields.
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. installed

3. EmpressMars

EmpressMars New Member

i disagree if this will become moderator . he killing lowbies and he have foul mouth

4. player28424776

player28424776 New Member

I have to disagree, these people kill lowbies and try to alt control boss areas. Their only disagreement is they would be being caught doing these things.

Lady Alia likes this.
  5. player26107921

player26107921 New Member

is good .is my friend in game ,help people

6. player24412628

player24412628 New Member

Please do not accept this player as a moderator. he will finish killing off this game with his rudeness and ill gotten manners.

Attached Files:

7. Kaotica Lynx

Kaotica Lynx New Member

This player has a very foul mouth and uses abusive language towards other players. He also makes a lot of accusations and assumptions about other players. If you choose him as a moderator, you will be losing a lot of paying players. To make him a moderator, you would be giving him a license to become more abusive towards others on the server.
    Please do not accept him as moderator.