We HaVe a PLAYER whit NO RESPECT !!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by cobra007_4you [12090292], Apr 19, 2017.

1. cobra007_4you

cobra007_4you Member

5 times i was waiting for the baron 10 minutes ... i make dmg and this player comes and steal my baron ... PLEASE do something ... i hate this players ... where is the plasure to play this game ? ... we spend money here like another players ... but we want respect and solutions ... so please do something ...

http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/9j8D73qU/file.html

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

sorry we cant stop players from attacking the bosses every1 ha the right to play the game a they wish but if u want to kill bosses only thing i can say is try killing bosses that are easier for u to kill so no 1 can ks u at them

3. cobra007_4you

cobra007_4you Member

Im lvl 124 whit 6 mil BR ... what boss can i kill ? LOW boses don´t drop nothing ... so ? what we gonna do ? ... why they have put all the server togheter ? ... let us play in our server ... or in pur 3 worlds ... we spend money here .. we need fun ... not players whit NO RESPECT ... so we must do something ... this is the reason why the ppl left from the game ... i will be the next player who leave if the ADMINS don´t do nothing 4 us ...

4. cobra007_4you

cobra007_4you Member

i have 1 year waiting 4 the supports to resolve my problems ... and no answear ... i spend money here like more players too ... but we spend money ... we want fun and respect ... so ? ... if i gonna win to the lotery and i will spend a lot of money here ... i will be the most stronger and i kill all players and all bosses .... do you think that´s god 4 the comunity ? ... do you thing the game must be NO RESPECT ? ... look to Ashanti , Mirandah , wacky01 ... bigburn , and more .... and more ... players whit RESPECT ... and good ppl ... i was first to the boss they left ... or they help and after they left ... WE NEED to GROW UP LVL TO ... man ... it´s a fking game ... not a war .... so just i ask 4 RESPECT FROM THE PLAYERS ... 5 times i was there waiting 10 minutes to boss respawn ... and pppl who comes there has left to let me take the boss ... and this (kid)PLAYER take my boss 5 times ... and one time i have dmg more than him and the server give the boss to him ... wtf ? i was 70% dmg boss and he make 30% and the server gives him the boss ... this is a problem from the server .. we spend money .. we want the LOST BONUSES when we charge the money ... and we want RESPECT .... i want to much ? ...

5. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok 1 u need to calm down
    2 this is a pvp game we cant stop ppl from hitting bosses
    3 cut th language out
    4 hav u talked to them nicely and ask to leave the boss to you and wots their names
    5 every1 asked for this merge they got it cant undo it now
    6 whats yor problm that u need resolved from support
    7 alot of ppl spend money

6. DeathMyst

DeathMyst New Member

I agree with everything BRITTISH said, but the very first thing you have to look at is "This IS a PK game". There are some players that play it for that reason alone, we just have to learn to deal with those players until we become as strong or stronger then them, or we join a guild that will help us grow and defend ourselves...
    Next you have to know the rules of chat and of the game. While some bosses are based on kill %, others are based on "Last Hit", meaning whoever gets the final hit gets the drop. Most of us have lost bosses because of this to both players stronger and weaker than ourselves.
    Finally, as you stated, this is a GAME .... so chill out. Join a strong guild, or a weaker one until you get stronger, and develop your character. That's all you really can do. Getting angry or using bad language will only get you yourself in trouble. So avoid those as much as possible.

When you do have legitimate complaints, make sure you get screen shots of everything and post them in the appropriate channel here in forum, without using the bad language.