Watering Tree Rewards Bug

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by abaldesarri2, Jun 26, 2016.

1. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

There is a bug since the last update in which the Watering Tree Rewards are wrong. The lvl 11 tree is giving the level 1 rewards and you have to wait 350+ hours to get it.

Can you please put the real rewards as it was before? It is ridiculous to get that reward after almost 20 days of playing...

Thanks

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok please look in the FORUMS next time we have said this a million times ok rant over
    the tree is fine as it is apart from the long timer nothing we can do about that till devs sort it out if they do
    ok lvl 1 to 10 fine after lvl ten instead of the lvls going back to lvl1 it carries on to lvl 1
    the lvl11 is the new lvl1 12 is 2 13 is 3 14 is 4 so on so on wen it gets to lvl 20 that lvl10 then it goes again 31 is 1 to lvl 40 is 10 then it starts again do you get it

3. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

British, the whole idea of the post was for the devs to take a look, that is why it is posted in HELP AND SUPPORT right? instead of answer me in that rude way you should have close the thread by saying that the answer was already in another post and link me to it. If you dont like people to ask one million times the same thing and you dealing with it you should not be a moderator ... since that is the moderator role after, all deal with this things.

Cheers

player [11484015] likes this.
  4. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Instead of getting a half cocky attitude perhaps you should have taken the 30 seconds to actually read the forums and see that this has already been posted many times an it was brought to the attention of the devs which is where brit gets his information. Now sitting here saying that Brit should not be a mod is absolutely insulting. He is on these forums putting up with the same repetitive questions daily. Perhaps you shouldn't be on the forums if you can't take time to read the other posts an see that you were posting something that was redundant. just my 2 cents.. :)

5. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok for 1 how was that rude asking ppl to look in the forums first b4 posting that is not being rude and shouldnt be taken like it
    did i answer your question yes i did so there lol