Wasted materials using auto-upgrade button

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by horim, Apr 17, 2016.

1. horim

horim New Member

I'm the guild leader of s.31 Symphonia, and several of my members have reported lost materials while using the auto-upgrade button. Materials include elixers, spirit points, upgrade stones, etc. Asking around, I have discovered that this is actually a KNOWN ISSUE that has never been addressed or acknowledged.

We actually had a member lose 1000's of elixers while attempting to upgrade a rank. A game mod came to investigate it, but we've been waiting for over 2 weeks with no further action taken.

This is completely unacceptable. Some of us are paying VIP members and have spent cash on these items, only to have them poof from a long-standing issue that has never been addressed.

I'm hereby serving you notice that if there is no satisfactory action taken within the next 14 days, we will be escalating the issue to other 3rd parties.

Thank you.

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

seems ok to me just upgraded my mount to 9 and i used up less than wot the stats say to use 134 left over from 3100
    if you notice wen up grade its not always the same amount sum you get +8 sum u get +13 14 if you unlucky and get mostly +8's you will use more elixirs thats why we give a range how many it will use could of used 3100 to 3400 mine was mostly 10's and 14's a few 8's but not many

3. horim

horim New Member

I've gotten an official response concerning my ticket, it says

"Dear user, button Auto-upgrade uses range of random resources to upgrade your Tier. It is convenient, if you don't have enough resources for straight upgrade, but it is less efficient. In other cases we advice you to use standard Upgrade button. Have a nice game!"

Nowhere does it state this information that auto-upgrade is less efficient in the GUI. There should be pertinent information clearly visible before someone decides to utilize the function. This is a clear failure of proper labeling which has resulted in in-game wasted materials.

Another issue I want to bring up - I have a guild member who's name has not displayed properly for several months. A ticket was submitted, the matter looked into, and still his name does not show up properly. I actually believe it was you British who looked into it, but the matter is still unresolved. This member cannot even speak in guildchat, or any type of chat besides private messages due to the arrow-brackets in his name. He has spent money on the game up to VIP5, and it may have gone to waste on a bugged character.

When is there going to be some action taken? His gaming experience thus far has been deeply unsatisfactory and has almost been ruined.

My members are becoming angry and they have asked me, their guild leader, to speak on their behalf as their last recourse. I demand that some action be taken on these various issues.

Thank you.

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

got told he should submit a ticket and it would be looked into thought it would of been cleared up by now ill have aword see wots going on

5. horim

horim New Member

He's already submitted multiple screenshots concerning his name. He received a reply asking for more screenshots from other guild members, showing his name and what it looks like in the chat window.

I have done this for him and it's been emailed off. But really, how many screenshots does it take for a coder to fix a name? It sounds like the intro to an awful joke.

I am under pressure here to get these issues resolved, and I - the customer - have delivered my part with due diligence. When will the vendor do their part? Surely as a guild leader yourself you can understand where I'm coming from.

8 more days until I escalate this matter to a higher level.

Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  6. horim

horim New Member

There's also a player named "s31.Admin" who keeps pestering me to join the guild. Had a hunch he/ she was not a real admin... but I asked anyway, and they confirmed it. The fact that they could name the character as such though is incredulous.

This person could easily fool someone into believing that they are in fact, a real admin. Do I even need to state the possible implications of fraud and identity theft?

I have screenshots and will be submitting a(nother) ticket.

7. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

post them here

8. horim

horim New Member

Well thank you for taking care of that fake admin British.

But now there is yet another issue - ever since the newest merge, the lag has been ridiculous. I was even locked out of the game for a good 24 hours after the merge, although that's no longer the case.

I read all of the self-help ideas of clearning cache, updating flash player, etc, and I was completely unconvinced this was the issue. So I did nothing... just waited a day... and it started working again on it's own. This suggests the problem was never on my client-side in the first place, but rather server-side issues.

But the lag is so bad depending on how many players are logged in, I often float around the screen doing all kids of things... or stand still doing nothing. Several times I was frozen in place in a dungeon, only to have it start working again in a few minutes and it's already finished.

I don't even bother doing the Qilin Cave event anymore, all I do is moonwalk float around... and if I'm lucky, I actually get to swing my sword once every now and then.

When will these lag issues be fixed?

Thanks.

9. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

you shouldnt be getting any lag now or dcing its all been fixed and np got rid of the other guy aswell for his name if still lagging put a support ticket in they can sort it out lol

10. HammaJamma

HammaJamma Member

AUTO is messed up already well over 2400 for mount to lvl 8 and wont lvl up still at 2384 whats up with this. Please compensate or at least just lvl the mount.

11. LoKoChaWeed

LoKoChaWeed New Member

evil dragon spirit stone whats is?