Warlord Chest

Discussion in 'News' started by Emfis, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Emfis

Emfis Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]

Dragon-tamers!

The greatest Warlord Chest is ready to be opened and give away all the treasures it's been hiding for a hundred years.
    The event will be available from July 8 to 12.

Guide:
    [​IMG]

Players can buy one of the three chests. You can buy only one chest at a time! This chest will be valid for 10 days. During this period you will be able to open the chest and claim your rewards.
    [​IMG]

The price of the chest is mentioned in its description (yellow text indicates the minimum amount of Balens you will need to recharge during the event, the remaining amount can be charged from the Balens you already had on your account).

Once you buy the chest, you will receive the first rewards.
    By clicking on Reward Details you will see all the rewards you can obtain within 10 days.

Golden Chest:
    [​IMG]

Silver Chest:
    [​IMG]

Bronze Chest:
    [​IMG]

Play Dragon Blood

2. White Angie

White Angie New Member

all for recharging..booring :p

3. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

do you have to recharge the balen on THAT day? I just recharged in preparation for tomorrow's event. I did not see this post before that.

4. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

ok if we have to recharge the day of the event, I want my recharges reversed immediately please so I can recharge them tomorrow.

5. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Please? I can't recharge again and 101xp did not give the information in a timely manner.

6. player [13109693]

player [13109693] New Member

So if you buy the gold chest for 2500 balons do you get a gold chest with 5000 balons each day for 10 days or a total of 5000 reward balons over the course of 10 days or do you only get to claim the 5000 reward balons on day 10???? the description is so vague and mmisleading need a moderator to define specificly cause I think you are about to have a sht load of pissed off customers if you do not clearify this ASAP!!!

Tyne Kodlar likes this.
  7. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

You don't get any balen for any of the chest. You have to recharge 2500 balen on one of the days the chest is available and then have another 2500 balen already on your account in order to receive the chest and get a bunch of rewards. Of course the other two chests are much cheaper. The rewards are claimable every day for 10 days, there is a list you can see on the event of the rewards available each day.

8. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Dear skull and cross bones player,
    If you look closely at the Reward details yourself. You will see that you don't get 5000 balens in this package. The Golden Chest package COSTS 5000 balens. You must recharge at least 2500 balens on the day you buy the Gold Chest to qualify to purchase it for 5000 balens. The Reward details page does tell you everything you will get, on each day, if you purchase this package.

I recommend you do not belittle or curse at other forum users who are just trying to help you by answering your question. I have deleted your last post due to the extremely inappropriate language you used. I saw your question earlier today, but White Wolf Player already answered you sufficiently with the info you requested so I did not repeat the same answer. This is the value of a forum, you can get help straight from your peers. If you would like to message me privately because you are angry, please feel free to do so.

Thank you

9. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

I am sorry if my answer offended anyone. I simply attempted to state the facts as I understood them having purchased the chest in question.

Raeven Flame

10. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Raeven, your response should not have offended anyone. You answered the question he presented with the same info I could have given. You did nothing wrong, which is why I deleted his nasty comment toward your answer - I will never stand for you being treated that way when you were just trying to help. :rolleyes:

11. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Thank you.