War Soul System

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Tactician, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Tactician

Tactician New Member

Hey guys,

Is there any tutorial about this system once you ding lvl 100? There's nothing in the game at all. Nor new icon. Today if one of the guildies didn't told me about this Aura/War Soul System i wouldn't know at all, and prolly would skip it. Also you can buy these pearls from the Shop, but the game won't tell you. I rarely check the shop, but at least warn the ppl that there's some new items once you ding x lvl...

2. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi Tactician,
    No we have not created a guide on the War Soul, but you are right, we do need one! We have reported the fact that there is no button or menu item to access War Soul other than buying a War Soul Pearl from the shop and clicking Use in your bag to have the War Soul Interface open. This is definitely in the Devs "Long List to Fix". We have Maintenance this Thursday so hopefully that will be included!

I will be happy to work on a War Soul Guide over the next couple days, but I do work my real life job in the morning, so I won't be able to complete it immediately. But for all players that have not reached lvl 100 yet, this is a definite need!! Thank you for the heads up!

3. Aviendha

Aviendha New Member

The War/Soul pearls have been removed from the VIP shop after maint. today. Luckily I had one in my bag, have not tried ot do any upgrading yet cause I am out of Balens for a while. But it sure is not good for those who read your response.

4. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Willow thank you for bringing this to our attention. I don't know why these items were removed from shop. We are also trying to get information on when or if an icon will be added in order to access the War Soul and Soul Circle systems more easily. We will contact 101XP and will update you as soon as we have more information on the War Soul and Soul Circle systems. Thank you.

5. Rain

Rain New Member

This option doesnt have a button to access to improve. We used to be able to purchase a soul circle pearl etc from the VIP section of the store and access via that way, but now these items are no longer available to buy. I am unaware if there is a hot key to access? Can this be rectified please? Or if someone knows of a hotkey to access please share?
    Pet also doesnt a button to access, but we know the hotkey is W... This should have its own button also.

6. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

I saw this when I woke up this morning and reported it right away. We have reported the missing War Soul button before, but it has not been added yet. But when I saw the war soul items were missing from VIP shop, I sent that in immediately. Unfortunately its Murphy's Law...when they fix something, inevitably something unrelated breaks. We saw that last maintenance with fixing Wild Loot and then Aries Goddess was broken.

Just FYI...You can adjust your screen res by holding Ctrl button and scrolling your mouse wheel, or decreasing your browser zoom and you will see all bottom buttons. But yes, these should auto balance in the rows depending on your screen res like they used to.

7. Rain

Rain New Member

Lmao with my old eyes, if I adjust my res anymore I cant see anything people are saying ;}

8. player [12918479]

player [12918479] New Member

hello out there, I also do not see the war soul in the vip however someone in my server just purchase some from vip shop??? I am lvl 112 and the person that got is lvl 111. I am on S9 along with 13 and 14 with merger.

9. player [12918479]

player [12918479] New Member

10. Ashes

Ashes New Member

Oh i remember how i got in there, i had bought a war stone or shard not the pearl awhile ago and i accessed Soul circle screen that way from my bag not much help but thats how i did it.

11. Alanni

Alanni New Member

Hi, is there an update on this? We're getting more and more players on our server asking about it, it's been over a week and no word, not even for the devs to give even the slightest bit of info as to what is happening?!

12. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi guys! Yes we are aware that the war soul items have been removed for some reason from the shop. We have inquired about this from devs, but don't have an answer yet. We have been pushing them so hard to fix this level cap, and making that the most important issue...I think that is what they are concentrating on now. But we have not forgotten the war soul issue, or the broken Aries Goddess!!! We need both of these fixed also! All of us mods will keep working on this and update you as soon as we know anything.

13. player [13916165]

player [13916165] New Member

heck with aries just get war souls going again thx

14. player [13321110]

player [13321110] New Member

Been almost a month. Nothing on this?

15. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Ok everyone, the War Soul system was removed due to unforeseen complications. It will only be brought back once all has been corrected.

16. quartershot365

quartershot365 New Member

The primary complication I'm seeing is that the War Soul issue is allowing the handful of players who currently have them to completely dominate all damage-dealing and pvp events. This is a serious imbalance in the game. The one short-term fix I can see short of putting the items back in the shop, is to remove it from the few players that have it and refund the balens they put into them. Until then the players that have them rule the game completely.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  17. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Removing the War Soul system at this point would require not only an extra maintenance after doing the work (which will take time) to properly code to have it removed, it will also require 101xp to manually send refunds to each and every player of balen they have spent to upgrade their War/Soul to it's current level. We feel the time it would take to do this is best spent on correcting the War Soul so it can be used by all. As soon as we hear anything we will absolutely let you know. Please be patient with us.

18. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

Yet its been almost 2 months now and still nothing. They forget about this?

19. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

We are still waiting for 101XP to announce when this feature will return, unfortunately at this point all we can do is wait. When we have more information we will post it here. Thank you for your continued patience.