war of the gods

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by stoned, Apr 25, 2016.

1. stoned

stoned Member

been trying enter but does not let me im in a guild lv 69 and been trying since 20:00 on sunday pls fix events

2. Jenova

Jenova Administrator Community Manager

Thank you for your massage, game will be fixed soon)

3. player [20497809]

player [20497809] New Member

there are 2 players that are able to kill players on my server in seconds, I have been killed as well as others while just hitting a battle at the same time, wondering if this is some game mod or hack during war Yin vs Yang. These players are strong but how is it they can bypass the fights to attack players so fast, I am ranked 7 and it takes me at least 5 seconds with my pc being really fast to finish a fight after it loads and I get back to the screen to engage in another fight. Just wondering if how they can skip the fight and just click a name n then bam, I mean I click on a name and it says they are in battle so why is it when I am in battle they kill me before my fight even begins?

4. Ade

Ade Member

There is a small delay in the list till it refreshes and if they are killing the enemy in one hit the fight is just like 2 sec in total. Pc specs internet and how far you are from the server. These factors give you how uch time you have to wait till the wog zone loads after fight. Also spamklick hit the mouse as fast you can. I hope i could help you.

Usually my fights are not more than 3-4 sec.

Also while you are in battle loading screen i think others can attack you as well. This is just my observation.