war of gods

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Crey, May 26, 2019.

1. Crey

Crey New Member

well the problem is that all the time when i'm waiting to battle, i'm waiting for nothing bcuz there is no battle and in the end says i lost even if there was no battle and my opponent br was lower. so : 1) i can't fight even if i'm there waiting and 2) i lose against a lower br player bcuz i can't fight. So dear game developers and moderators, i am curious what ur response & fix will be :)
    btw this is for top 32 war of gods.

thank you :)

2. Zoe[12031570]

Zoe[12031570] Active Member Staff Member Moderator

It is not possible to fight, if there is no battle and the waiting is the same for all players. You always wait in between fights for another available player.

You can always lose to a player with a lover lvl BR, since a lot of circumstance affects your fights. It can be the relics the player has, those has a lot to do with the outcome of the fight.

If you are having issues in War Of Gods you need to put a ticket in for Tech support, it is only the moderators who comes in Forum the devs never do.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about fixing issues ING.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  3. Crey

Crey New Member

But the thing is till 2 months ago or so every time i was fighting and casting the skills myself but now nothing :) sending a ticket solve nothing :D
    Thank you anyway :)

4. Zoe[12031570]

Zoe[12031570] Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I am sorry to hear that your issues are not fixed, I do wish I could help but I am not tech genius and confused about why it is not working for you.

I can say the same as we always say, i'm sure you have already done it, try a diff browser clear cookies and his og reinstall comp, but it is a lot for one game I know :eek: