War of Glory

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ❅BlackWidow❅, Dec 5, 2016.

1. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Hello after the merge of servers s57 s56 and s58.. the WoG started to make teams way out of balance.. Its not the first time, it happend already about 4-5 times.. Yang team having all players above 900k - 1m battle rating and Ying maybe will got 1 or 2 near 900k battle rating..Many people are not happy about it and start complaning..So i would like if you can check this glitch or issue..I tryid to upload a screenshot that i took but it brings me all the time system error.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  2. Itzak

Itzak Member

Hi BW WoG is a random team up it will from time to time seem like it puts all the High Hitters on one side it just works out that way as they enter.But with that being said we will look it. Thank you for your concern.

3. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Hello Itzak ^^ Yes i know tha WoG is a random team up set..But when this happening for 4-5 times in a row then something not right.. Yestarday again same problem in the top10 at board 8 players was from Yang team and all above 900k battle ranting and in Ring team the stronger was 890k battle rating...Final score was 220k - 102k

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi guys!
    WoG is not random, but it does depend on who joins. The divisions look like this:

War of Glory/ Battle Ground Team Divisions
    The Sun City: 1st 4th 5th 8th 9th 12th 13th 16th and so on in battle rating ranks
    The Moon City: 2nd 3rd 6th 7th 10th 11th 14th 15th and so on in battle rating ranks

In a perfect world, if all players on the server join the WoG, it would be very balanced. Unfortunately many players sit it out, or play the WoG that works best for their time zone. This does cause an imbalance. If you have any suggestions on how to do it better, I would be happy to submit them!

5. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

How about have a cut off to enter WOG say a minute before it starts like in Chaos and then split the team up according to BR. That way it would be more balanced

6. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

MommysRule:

Suggestion to make it more balanced.

Running BR total for each side with game adding to a specific team based on BR.

So, as an example:

First player who joins is 800K BR, 2nd player is 1.5M BR, 3rd player is 400K BR, 4th player is 1.1M BR, 5th player is 2MB BR, 6th player is 800K BR

Yin gets player 1. Yang gets player 2. So total is Yin 800K, Yang is 1.5M BR. 3rd player joins Yin, running total is now 1.2M BR & Yang is 1.5M BR, 4th player joins Yin as they are lower total BR so running total is now 2.3M BR for Yin, 1.5M BR for Yang, 5th player goes onto Yang, brining running total to 3.5M BR for Yang, 2.3M BR for Yin, and 6th player gets added to Yin so it's 3.5M Yang, 2.9M for Yin, next person would also be added to Yin.

That however would become unwieldy. Better solution would be as follows:

Since we know when it's going to start, allow total of 1 min for entrance, after 1 min, entry is closed. During that 1 minute the game checks all the BRs of everyone who joined and assigns teams based on most even distribution, with a guarantee that the two highest players are split between Yin and Yang. (ie: if the two highest players are say 1.8M BR and 2.1M BR one is put on Yin the other on Yang)

BTW, a suggestion for Guild Battle...split it between Alliance and Horde, otherwise, what's the point of the division if Alliance & Horde guilds can be on the same side in guild battle?

7. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Member

Web Designer , Java Developer
    Home Page:
    Hello King
    Thank you for taking the time to think of a solution.
    Looks like a great idea!
    I will make sure that it's added to the suggestion list!

Greetings