War of glory

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by player [17897657], May 26, 2017.

1. player [17897657]

player [17897657] New Member

how does the list of players we can fight in WOG works? Do we really only see the top players but not the ones that are around the same level as us? Here's the list I had in last wog, after our server merged. I thought the merge would give me more options because most of the time I always end up with max. 2 people I can fight against. Boy , was I wrong! I'm 250. What can I do except having my ass kicked when all the other players are from 270 to 330? And it's not because there was no player of my level or lower. As you can see, there was, but one would appear from time to time and it was nearly impossible to get a hit on them.
    I'm pretty sure I am not the only one in this situation and it would be nice if something was made so we can keep having at least a little hope to make some points in this event.

Attached Files:

2. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

This is how it works the WOG will start 1st player will entered will go to YIN and Second Player Entered will go to YANG so that the WOG will it go balance but sometimes when you notice it was not balance right? Sometimes other side was more stronger than your's because its not base on your "Battle rating and Level " in your Screen Shots the lower was 260 but try to scroll down your mouse you gonna see more players below 260 points. I will just ask devs to fix that Thankyou.

player20679499 likes this.
  3. player [17897657]

I have never been able to scroll down the list...

4. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

If you cannot scroll it down it means that was the maximum players who join the event.

5. player [17897657]

so it would be nice either to be able to scroll down OR that the level of the players appearing on the list match our own level or so. Because, at the moment, I have no interest at all to do wog anymore. Its just a waste of time and there's no fun to it at all.
    And also, smaller players (bottom of the list...) cant get inspired anymore and they are the ones who would benefit of it the most, since the top players are so strong they need little to no inpiring .