War of Glory, please fix this!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [20785974], Apr 22, 2017.

1. Gherkinator

Gherkinator New Member

There is something seriously wrong with the way Dragon's Blood determines who is on what team. I play on s82 and s85. 90% (and this is not an exaggerated number) of all matches have the top 3-5 players on the same team. I am one of those top players and it is neither fun nor enjoyable to kill everyone in a single hit when there are multiple people on my own team who could put up a fight.

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i do agree sumtimes its 1 sided and not fair but i think it comes down to first person goes to 1 nxt person goes to 2 then next person goes to 1
    or the luck of the draw have no idea how they do it or if they can fix it

3. Gherkinator

Gherkinator New Member

Here's the thing... with Wild Loot and another one (I think) the players go to a 'loading map' or sorts and get placed from there. It shouldn't be too hard to do the same thing with a same-server event.

4. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    War of Glory is based on your BR ranking, meaning that if everyone attended, it would be balanced. Sun City has the 1st 4th 5th 8th and so on in battle rating ranks, while Moon City has 2nd 3rd 6th 7th and so on. I know it can some times be more unbalanced because different players attend to the event, but I also think changing this event completely would be hard.

5. Gherkinator

Gherkinator New Member

There is no way WoG is based off your BR ranking. If someone could take a look at the logs I can assure you that you'd find that out. The night before last the top 4 BR players (rankings) were on the same team. The opposing team didn't have anyone in the top10 (possibly top20, etc - I only checked the main page). So if it is supposed to be divided by BR ranking then it's messed up as it is.

6. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    If you could please provide a screenshot of this, I can have it looked into :)

7. player [21340218]

player [21340218] New Member

She is very much correct. And Attig, you are now on my server, you should be able to see it for yourself in our own WoG.

8. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i think its bassed on first person goes on 1 team then second on the next team then back to first team and so on
    yes 9 out of ten times its unfair teams wen we used to do wog we used to time it so we try and get on the same team
    untill the devs look at it and see the coding no 1 knows how wog works