Wall of cry

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Bejszi, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

LMAO chat ban me for 2 months. What a bunch of complete BULLSHIT.

This has become a complete JOKE.

Guess spending my money on lawsuits is a better route at this point.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  2. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

2 months?? For what??? :O

3. s96.Amelia Rose

s96.Amelia Rose New Member

You need to get rid of the knights parameters which mean that we have to be a certain rank in arena - especially in the servers where mods are and huge players - I've now been stuck on the same rank now since before the merge with s50/51 and now its only going to get 10 times worse.

I'm also concerned about how quiet the chatrooms are now. When I first started playing there was always laughing and joking going on and gradually in the last 6 months (more so the last month or 2) where its all changed. Its seriously like a morgue - its depressing and worrying that players are too afraid to talk to one another and a lot of players are quitting over it.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  4. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

4.2.7. to restrict the access of others to the Game or prevent others from using the Game, by means of harassment, threatening, persecution, creating uncomfortable situations, providing unwanted attention or inconvenience, or any other means;

Posting of the EULA is only an admission that they are worried about what players have been saying. This is not a coincidence.

The posting of the EULA cracks me up. Seems that companies think they can hide behind them. Well one thing they almost always fail at is even thou they state this party can do this or not do this. Every single line holds BOTH parties to the same standard. Many companies have lost in legal battles because they believe the EULA protects them 100%. It does not. It holds them to the same standards set within.

Let's study this.

So in the case of EXTENSIVE and EXTREME chat bans according to the rule above which BOTH sides are held to the word written within 4.2.7.

So an extreme chat ban without any warning is preventing use of the full game by other(s). This is a form of HARASSMENT. It does create a uncomfortable situation when people of the server are now so afraid to say anything because they feel they would fall victim to the same.

So to get a 1400+ (2 MONTHS) hour ban that must have been something so horrid and bad that it deemed that type of punishment. This is where that punishment with no warning of any type FALLS UNDER HARASSMENT by a company official.

The sad part is they will cover up what the SO CALLED violation is/was. I would love to SEE this so called violation. Hell I do not even care that everyone gets to see it. If is was so wrong and such a violation I have no issue with serving the time that is deemed and warranted for said offense.

But we all know that will never see the light of day. Since I believe the motivation is because I am HATED by some. I have proof to back that up in form of gameplay that shows the biased play of certain players and the extremes they go to attack me. i.e. another form of harassment and bullying.

I am even recording this as I feel it will be deleted.

Ravens

5. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

I've seen an instance first hand where a company was held accountable to the same standards...it proved a very expensive oversight on their part. It taught them a valuable lesson though - read the rules carefully before you impose them on others. Me...it made me laugh. Loudly.

I also once saw an instance in cst where a Moderator was intentionally baiting you to use profanity in wc, so they could give you a long chat ban. I stepped in and that Moderator threatened me in pm while making it look like I supported her actions in wc for others to see. Many will deny this, but I made an official complaint against her when this happened. (She later mocked me in wc for making that complaint and swore she was untouchable). So, in my opinion, based on my own personal experience...yes, it does seem like you are punished because of peoples dislike of you as a person.

I'll get punished for this level of honesty...but it's nothing new.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    isis and Ravens like this.
  6. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

I can make you sure that no one in game can get muted just becouse people don't like eachother.
    Each mute have them screenshots, so if you still have questions please feel free to contact support for more informations about your in game mute.
    Here on Forum no one can help you.

You forget to add those as well:

4.2.8. to offend other people in the Game; nor to use profanity in the Game or words that are so similar as to be confused with profanity;
    4.2.9. to insult the Licensor and its employees and authorized persons; nor to distribute rumors and slander regarding such persons and/or the Licensor that can negatively affect the reputation of the Licensor and/or cause the Licensor to suffer losses; nor to communicate with the Administration in a rough, aggressive, insulting, or provocative way;

Love [25901191] likes this.
  7. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Ally,

This has been done before and I REFUSED to see the evidence. I also asked to give me the time and time of the infraction and was refused as well.. Since I have video documentation I found it funny that was also refused. So in this case. I call it a WITCH hunt.

as in rule 4.2.9 that goes both ways. As I stated before. If stated for one group it can be enforced for both sides.

I will send you proof that your statement is not correct.

Since there is a SCREENSHOT please posy it here for all to see that a 2 month BAN was and is fitting. I know this will NOT happen but I have no problem with it being posted. Do you?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  8. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

I've been muted before and when I requested to know why, I was told a reason that was untrue. When I said this, I was given 2 more "reasons" that again, were untrue. So I requested to see SS evidence and was told there was none. My ban had been given because 2 moderators SAID it's what I did. Suffice to say, the ban was overturned, but by that point, I'd endured 3 days of a mute I never should have received.

On my second ban, issued by the same moderator who lied to get me my first, I was told that moderators had collectively decided that anything I said in wc would be perceived as "provocative" and I could be punished for it.

Yet many times I have seen moderators in wc attempting to bait players, blatantly calling them "liars" and mocking them for tickets theyve submitted to Support. Yet you dont hold moderators to the same standards as you hold players. Even though you regularly tell us "moderators are just normal players" - you can't hold a double standard in one hand and plead equality in the other.

So, I think there's an intent here to ignore the main point Ravens was trying to make in order to defend moderator decisions.

Just my 10p worth. *shrugs*

9. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

The other issue is players being CENSORED for telling the truth.

This is NOT THE ORIGINAL LOCATION OF THIS POST.

The intent of moving this post here is to make it look as an attack of previous posts.

Also saying what you want and locking the thread as an end all be all is childish at best.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  10. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Censored, punished, ostracised...there was a list you missed. :D

EDIT: This comment was originally posted on a poll titled "Dying Game", published as a thread by Harley Quinn. It wasn't posted here on this thread. That was quite the strategic thing to do - whichever Moderator did that (I have my suspicions) - because now it looks like we're hounding a Mod without provocation. And I certainly wasn't.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  11. mosael

mosael New Member

This is your problem not us i m playing since a long time and this making me feel bad
    Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    alia likes this.
  12. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including private messages.

13. player26149170

player26149170 New Member

Dear 101xp developers,

Might be just me asking it... but not just me thinking it...

Regarding Guild Dungeon Artifacts:
    Level 4 guild dungeon for Elder artifacts seems as if the Elder Scimitar battle has been raised quite a bit in difficulty and almost impossible to obtain now... There is only a difference of 2 pts in possible dropped enhancing stones and 15k in possible dropped coins between this battle and the battle for Elder Spear. Elder Spear is much easier to obtain the mats on for such little difference, but 3 ppl with BP's all above 12 mil can't finish Scimitar on Elder... ??? I'm able to obtain Warden artifacts (next stage up in Mirror Fairy Valley) with no problems... so I'm just wondering
    1. did the difficulty go up on the Elder Scimitar battle?
    2. if so, why such high difficulty when possible drops are such minor difference?
    *I suggest dropping the difficulty to a reasonable level for the minimal difference between the last two guards on Mirror- Tree of Life.

Regarding Knight Requirements:

I would like to know the reasoning behind making a player reach top 5 in their server arena to pass beyond a Grade 1 Sky Knight. There is actually No Way to do it when the top 5 spots are held by top BP players in the 30-45 mil all the way up to top 10. Was just thinking a change of that one requirement should be made to allow for wider allotment of Knight upgrades, for I would be a Grade 5 Radiance Knight at this moment, if not for that one requirement standing in my way. With each server merge with higher BP players, I just see my chances slipping away to ever be "more" than where or what I am now. It is truly frustrating to get so close and be pushed back to square one of trying to reach a competitive BP level time and time again. I've been playing for close to a year and a half (close to daily), but now realize I will never catch up.
    *I suggest either deleting that requirement entirely or move the requirement to Grade 1 Gold Dragon Knight.

Thank you in advance for your time and energy in answering my questions and listening to my suggestions. ;D

14. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I'd suggest you copy this to the Suggestions thread as it appears to be suggestions rather than just a complaint.

15. SlyHunter

SlyHunter New Member

It's 9 am and I got nothing to do until midnight when it resets. Need more stuff to do.
    I hate doing noob dungeons team and single in order to get the mats for my stuff. i outlevelled my equipment. Need more 3 star meteorites. stupid store will only sell me 4 star meteorites.

16. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Black Market have items on it according to your in game level, not higher, not lower. :)
    So yeah you have to use your attempts on lower dungeons to recive the items you need.