Wall of cry

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Bejszi, Jul 23, 2018.

1. ajaciedjari

ajaciedjari Member

im not confuse ;) guess u just forgot like it happend with many problem and bugs :(

player [22981172] likes this.
  2. POET

POET Active Member

3. POET

POET Active Member

Is there a specific reason we should cry or can i just do cry for the sake of crying ?:D

alia and Bejszi like this.
  4. POET

POET Active Member

Can we plonk any size picture here i have a good one sort of but it is massive:oops: For example will this be consider to big ?.

[​IMG]

5. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

LL1[25792001]_1 likes this.
  6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I am paid from my real work. By money. If you are paid for playing games, then lucky you. :)

Peace.

IMG_20180811_143118.png

//Edit: But I can borrow my Bentley, if it will make your life happier :)

alia likes this.
  7. S31 Ginger Snap

my balance Always says 0 also and that proves what exactly..that I never recharge or get rubies?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    LL1[25792001]_1 likes this.
  8. The Hound

The Hound Member

i technically never RC on this game either, as my transactions are recorded as Fb transactions not exp 101 transactions, this may shed some light on that issue for people. As for mods/ admins getting paid, honestly who gives a hoot, good for them, unless you're overcome with jealous rage get over yourself seriously. If you want in feel free to apply for such positions as is the right of all players, is my advise on that one. Anyways hope this helps clear up some issues for people if they are a burden for them :)

S31 Ginger Snap likes this.
  9. S31 Ginger Snap

Exactly hound, question is why would anyone care to say anything bad about mods getting rubies for what they do...or try to be silly and hide it?

10. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I just want to cry because:

1. mods have no power to sort issues, they can only report them and yet get burdened with all the frustration of players
    2. with all they have to do, I very much hope they receive something in return - whatever that is. I do NOT believe in slavery of any sort, so whoever does a job, gets paid in my book
    3. the reason for which players and mods are at odds, most times, is technically fault of the devs - which players begrudge for not fixing fast enough all bugs we need to fight with daily
    4. the result of point 3 is a constant defensive mode switched on ON for all, which is what gets people to over react and go rude against each other

Can we try unite in peace and get done what we need sorted? Despite some bickering happened in the past, I made peace with all and I am generally considered a fair, nice player and good member of this community.
    I am no better than any other, maybe just more willing to enjoy my time here I don't know; but I wish we could all just be nice to each other.
    Two pennies thrown, I go back to my woods to fight demons. Peace to all!

11. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I think a dev needs to take a day off work and just borrow a mid-level toon and try to do all the dailies. Then think about what would be easier/quicker to implement.
    Did say before 14 hours a day is not always enough since zodiac was introduced (so players have to stay on server between guild battle and evening event where they used to go to cst), although the huge gold increase from that will be helping lower levels.

ImUrHuckleberry and Neamhain like this.
  12. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Devs and Support are fully aware that people are cheating on this game. I've been complaining about "bugs" on my server for months, have provided videos, screenshots, actual console data that clearly shows that players are using cheats to block the games of others. I've reported it over 50 times, each time backing up my complaint with proof...and nothing has been done about it. Last week, Support actually told me "the lag on your server is not a game issue, it is players using 3rd party software to cheat the game".

It begs me to ask the question: Is the CEO aware of the injustices being committed against those who fill his pockets honestly? Well, I've sent him a letter, and I've sent letters to 5 other senior employees. Surely Devs have to answer to someone if they fail to provide us with exactly what we all thought we were paying for.

Also, not sure if anyone is aware, but both Devs and Support share all of our tickets with Moderators...think about that for a while and let the implications sink right in.

13. Mia[24550857]

Mia[24550857] Active Member

Hey LL :)
    Could you please provide a screen shot of support telling you that "the lag on your server is not a game issue, it is players using 3rd party software to cheat the game"?
    Thank you in advance

14. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

LOL, It does not take a rocket scientist to see that someone is using 3rd party software to cheat.

LL1[25792001] likes this.
  15. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Support should have a copy of the email they sent me. Me sharing anything with anyone here results in the same "nothing" being done about it, hence why I escalated the matter to the organ grinders as opposed to the monkeys.

16. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Who would gladly sit as a bridge between frustrated players and devs who ignore us, if the benefits didn't far outweigh the negatives? Stands to reason they receive something worthy, proven by the fact they're still sitting as go-betweens even though players are often belligerent towards them.

17. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Maybe ones, who have faith and believe that they can change something... But some kind of "players" has nothing better to do than insult them whenever they want to. ;)

PS: now it's clear why you wanted to join mod team. Well, you would be disappointed.

Btw still waiting for ss or a ticket number. Thx.

alia and Neamhain like this.
  18. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Maybe that attitude is the issue.
    I applied for mod team because one of your existing mods told me i'd earn 10k rubies per month and get fragments for costumes and evo stones for upgrades. I thought it'd mean I would no longer feel the need to recharge. But after being on the receiving end of moderator bias more times than i care to recall, I'm glad my application was overlooked.
    Logically, I wouldn't want the post if it meant that I felt I always had to be defensive, passively aggressive etc. and receive nothing in return for the blatant compromise to myself.

And you'll be waiting awhile for the SS for 2 reasons:

Firstly, what I complained about wasn't intended for public forum viewing. and
    Secondly, as I keep being reminded, "Moderators are just normal players, like you"...so why would I answer to you if we are equals?

Like I said, I've already consulted with someone further up the chain of command and thus, satisfying curiosity here is not my priority.

19. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Yeah, look at my equip, many items (as fairy and all her stuff) I got as a gift from someone, before I joined team.
    Does my char look like I get 10k rubies, costume frags and evo stones per month?:D
    Nope. Maybe someone else, but I personally can say that I never received 10k rubies.

I would say something more, but not... Maybe later in game. :) GL&HF

//Edit: now I see your edit, so... Completely not worth of time spent here, trying to explain something to you.
    For you I am a cheater and thus we both have nothing to say to each other.

20. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Your last statement - where did I ever say that you were a cheater??? Why make stuff up, play the victim? I simply said that what I complained to Support about was not for public forum viewing. Why make this all about you? That's some second level neurosis right there. I suppose I'll receive another unwarranted in-game chat ban because, once again, I'm being accused of doing something I certainly havent done. It's ok, I'll SS this interaction too and add it to the rest.