VIP 10 not worth

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [20335266], Feb 18, 2017.

?

Change rewards?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Everyone knows this, shut up

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. player [20335266]

player [20335266] New Member

I think anyone would agree with me that Vip 10 is not worth the amount of money you have to pay for it.
    First let's look at the rewards of Vip9 and Vip10.
    Vip9 - ultimate gaudian,2lvl60pieces,ches,gold,bound gems (amazing rewards for the money u pay, i think especially that sweet as gaurdian)
    Vip10 -Astral red box(awesome, but can buy for 5k in valetine shop and other events too like LOL),Purple Talent card pakc(Really LOL),Lvl7Gem(srsly, i can buy 1 for 300balens in snipe x3),checst(cool),Gold(sweet),bound balens(for a 100k recharge u get 1k cmon).

Let's not forget that it cost Vip 1-9 all over again just to get 10.

Now i'm not the smartest person in the world, but no one is going to actively get this Vip, the only way you will ever get vip is because you've been recharging for the ongoing events and VIP 10 is a extra you get.
    I'm just trying to point out here that they should reconsider their rewards for Vip 10 lol

Ariana. likes this.
  2. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

No one goes for VIP 10 to get VIP 10 rewards. They recharge to get their character stronger using those balens they have purchased. What you should consider is that the VIP level rewards are secondary to what you are strategically trying to do with your character. You can be VIP 7 and be much stronger in battle than a VIP 9. The VIP levels do not mean anything. But if you spend your money wisely in game, your character will be very strong, and that is what matters. Start looking at your Attack on each of your heroes. Spending money can greatly enhance your atk. This is the damage you will do in a battle. BUT...spending money does NOT mean everything. You need to spend that money/balens wisely for the greatest atk/dmg outcome on your character and heroes. As you can see, spending a bit will help you, but spending a bit and using that bit strategically and wisely will help you a great deal! Money is not everything. It does help. But it is no substitute for the art of war.

Maludje and SirKardash like this.
  3. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

This game is pay to win lol regardless of what you just said it's pay to win as long as you're high enough level to unlock everything and then you can just spend money on balens to upgrade everything

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ive paid to lose i didnt use mine wisely now i pay the price lol

5. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

There is no win or loose really in this game. You play the game at your pace as there are quests which you can do. The PvP element in this game it not that much for it to seriously impact your growth. Yes you have to pay if you want to be amongst the best and that is fair in any aspect of playing any game. You have a guild that can help you in some quests.

6. epicbeere

epicbeere Moderator Moderator

Berix is right. In every thing out of Arena and Wildloot you profit form Cashing players. They are helping you with Team tower, Guild Dungen, Blood Trial, The War of Glory Bosses, and and and. Or at least they should :D

Maludje likes this.