Verbal abuse

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Bloodlust, Nov 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImUrHuckleberry

ImUrHuckleberry New Member

I was told to "go fck myself" today by Faline in world chat. I spoke up to defend myself, I did not swear, call anyone any names, NOTHING and Dee G began calling me names...idiot etc....others like Lil Joe jumped in as well telling me I could not "talk" in world chat, to shut up, let it go..to lay down and take the abuse. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! All of this because in treasure I killed Faline 2 times. I was not aware that there are certain people you cannot kill. You cannot talk to.........as a matter of fact, we are to let them abuse us verbally and within the game. If we don't comply, we are threatened with being killed repeatedly in events so that we cannot play. No one should have to tolerate such behavior. I am speaking up for those that are afraid to. This has got to stop.

2. Faline

Faline New Member

Really want to go there Blood lust, You verbally attacked me and several in your OWN guild asked you to stop, what else was i to do other then to tell you where to go and whos to say What i actually said hey.. there is a censor for a reason and i can very well use the control 3 and get the very same square. its OK for you to harass me until you get told off by everyone online right?> but i cannot defend myself? I did myself the favor of blocking you but you come here and tell a LIE now this i find funny, your in here doing the very thing you accused me of on the game, i dont understand you< is this a rouse to get others in trouble instead of yourself, have them take blame for things you said? why cant you let it go?. i did when i muted you, just play your game and i will play mine. im not worried about your threats to keep me dead, nor do i care what you say about me or to me anymore, you did quite enough of that today in front of all to see.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    Dee G [30865229] and Vida Nomun like this.
  3. player29628790

player29628790 New Member

You kind of have your facts wrong Bloodlust. I was on your side at first. I do think Faline went too far and I've seen her get fired up fairly easily. I've also seen her come back after the fact and apologize and let things go and move on. Dee and I did not say anything to you until you and Malificent continued to attack her. She had already muted both of you from her chat and yet you continued. Then you made comments about the others trying to get the two of you to stop. Thats when I said let it go. You were bullying her plain and simple. I was also told by others you killed her way more in treasure than 2 times. I really dont care if it was 2 or 10. But to lower the number to come across as innocent is a joke. You and Malificent were bullying Faline plain and simple. Too many witnesses to say otherwise. Something to think about. There were at least half a dozen people commenting at that time. You don't think there are screen shots of the conversation? LMAO

Dee G [30865229] and Vida Nomun like this.
  4. ImUrHuckleberry

Really? You speak of facts? Were you in treasure? Do you know how many times I killed her? NO! It was only twice. But it does not matter! It is a pvp event, you are supposed to kill each other there. Do you hear me crying about Kai killing me? NO, it is a game and killing each other is a part of it. I am not responsible for what other people say and do. I did not bully her. I mearly laughed at her out bursts and was trying to get her to see how ridiculous she was. I don't take kindly to being threatened. I threatened no one, or did I bully anyone. It is YOU who need to get your facts straight.

5. ImUrHuckleberry

6. ImUrHuckleberry

You need to lay of whatever drugs you are on Faline. It is you who have your facts wrong. I never threatened to keep you dead. All I said was that I would see you in killing field, that is all. Stay away from me and I will do the same.

7. player29628790

player29628790 New Member

Like I said, I don't care if it was 2 or 10. I wasn't there and it is a pvp game. But multiple people that were there stated you were hunting her. Again,hearsay. What I do know and what SS prove is you verbally bullied her after the fact in world chat well after she stopped. maybe yo need drugs to help balance you out. Making comments about people that may be on medication in itself is bullying. And I don't do drugs so don't bother trying on that one either. You brought my name into this. You don't seem to be able to let things go. You will not get the last word. You again need to stop and move on.

Vida Nomun and Dee G [30865229] like this.
  8. Dee G [30865229]

Dee G [30865229] New Member

Here's the truth! Bloodlust told Faline she was going to hunt her down in KF last night. Her and Maleficient then (on world chat btw) began mocking Faline. I told them if they are going to target Faline (who is my friend and guildy) then i was going to kill them! They then KEPT on talking crap, to the point a few people asked them to stop, and to let it go. NO WAY am i going to be called a bully. ANYBODY who knows me, knows i always help people. They are both whiners and troublemakers. Lotsa love..DEE G

Vida Nomun likes this.
  9. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

The thread become a bit too rude so i am going to close it.
    Please do not open new one if you keep argue about same thing.
    If you all can't get along, stop using vulgar language and just Black List eachother.
    As well talking about drugs on World Chat, is an banable offence. So please, is a game so let's all have fun.
    In Game Chat Rules
    PvP=Player Versus Player, if you keep die on PvP area doesn't mean someone is bulling you is just an part of Game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.