Upgrading 4 star Apollo to 5 star

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by troyenergydr, Oct 27, 2018.

1. troyenergydr [23330253]

troyenergydr [23330253] New Member

Not sure how to upgrade Apollo to 5 star from 4. He is max lvld at 110. Does he have to be red before going to 5 star? or what am i doing wrong. I have acquired the 50 pneuma it says is needed to upgrade but cannot do it????Thanks

2. troyenergydr [23330253]

troyenergydr [23330253] New Member

3. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

Apollo is a 4 star hero. You can upgrade 5 star heroes or evolve them to higher stars once you are level 160 with the exception of ArchAngel.

4. himu1

himu1 New Member

A little correction, Apollo is a 3 star Side-Kick (i prefer to call them as).
    3 star Side-Kick highest level is 90 and best can get orange. I guess it was then you made it 4 star.
    4 star Side-Kick highest level is 110 and best can go to red/god. I guess that you need before you can make it 5 star.

Sriracha likes this.
  5. meow

meow New Member

Hobo
    Home Page:
    If you don't fill the requeriments given by the hero icon and its section, it's not gonna happen. Bring a screenshot next time to check better what are you watching and we might help you better.

About apollo, there are some events where you can buy everything that you need from him (mostly) to evolve just like the soul swordman. I forgot the name of the event, check everyday the game till u meet it.

6. Himu

Himu Member

meow referring to Dragon Medals. That will need a lot of Money for recharges. If you have millions of dollars, go ahead.

7. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

don't bother with it, he cant be made 8 star, so once you hit lvl 160 he will never be used again :(