Upgrade materials problem and Apollo 4 star

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Zalgiris, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Good morning ,

1. How to get Apollo 4 stars hero? How to get that Apollo Essence ? In my server few has it and I have no idea how to upgrade.
    2. Materials to upgrade. Now I`m still missing level 2 materials but getting only 3. And this repeatable problem. How I can upgrade my items if there no possibility to get enough mats required level?

Waiting for moderators answers :)

2. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Hi Zalgiris,

1. Getting Apollo essence is available in special events. Hero's Altar and Medal Shop. This event is live now so be sure to play and do your best. Special Events are always announced in our Forum under Dragon Blood:News.
    2. Zalgris... I think you have run into a problem many players find themselves in because they are Leveling faster then they are collecting Materials they will need to keep upgrading gear. As you level up your Character starts to receive Materials for that level. This is done in increments of 19-20 levels.

35-59 Lvl 1 Mats
    60-79 Lvl 2 Mats
    80-99 Lvl 3 Mats
    100-119 Lvl 4 Mats
    120-139 Lvl 5 Mats
    140-159 Lvl 6 Mats

However if you were to slow your leveling by avoiding Crypt... and using Hero Trial to collect Mats for upgrading gear. Don't synthesize... just upgrade. synthesizing gear is not necessary because now you need to upgrade your gear. The great thing is once you have upgraded your gear you will have collected so much Lvl 3 Mats from everything else that things will start to make sense again. I hope this helps and if other players have had this issue and have a faster way of solving it please add to thread.

Thanks for using Forum.

3. player [17182311]

player [17182311] New Member

that is the worse answer ever,he asked about upgrading apollo from 3 to 4 stars,,simple question and the answer has nothing to do with that question and u went into upgrading gear ,,,,we have the material as announced in events ,,we just cant find the function to do it..if u have info be specific and detailed while remaining focused on the question

4. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Hi player [17182311],

I am sorry you are confused about Zalgiris's question. His question was 2 parts. Part 1 how to get Apollo from 3 stars to 4 stars. In order to do this he needs 50 Apollo Essence (see image below)
    [​IMG]

Apollo Essence is available in several Special Events which are usually announced in our Forum's News Section. To get these 50 Apollo Essences, the only event that was offering them, when he asked the question was Hero's Altar which rewards Hero Medals that could be used in Medal Shop (see image below).
    [​IMG]

Part 2 of Zalgiris's question had to do with the fact that he needs Level 2 materials to upgrade his gear, but his events are currently rewarding him Level 3 Materials. I gave the best advice I could based on my experience.

If you feel my answer was not clear enough you could always ask me to clarify things and of course you are free to include any information you have on the subject.

Thank you for using forum.

5. -=okiDokie=-

-=okiDokie=- New Member

how to make red hero or god. please.. i want to do a LOW god.

6. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Hello Player and Happy New Year!!!!
    To make a Hero Orange stage, you Will need two same Heroes(in your case 2 Low) Both must be at their max lvl and purple stage.You will also need 50 dragon jade.
    To make a Red Hero form Orange,you will need one Hero at orange stage(Low) and you will need one Hero at purple stage max level.You also will need 50 Hero Soul(in your case 50 Lord of War Souls) you can find then by cleaning the LoW stage at Hall of Heroes..!!
    Hope that will help you out..!!!

Have fun enjoy Gaming!!!
    Greetings Kate..!!!

player [18606755] likes this.
  7. -=okiDokie=-

-=okiDokie=- New Member

thats a very helpful information. thank you very much and happy new year to you BlackWidow