Update

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by mikesettje, Jan 4, 2019.

1. mikesettje

mikesettje New Member

Is there an update coming soon? With the amount of money coming in from servers there are plenty of bugs that need fixed as well as a content update. A few suggestions I think would help longevity of the game. Cashers might make the game keep going but free players make the game fun.

Add more things to the bound topaz shop. Most of what is available with topaz should be able to be purchased with bound topaz , perhaps at 2x or 3x the regular topaz cost.

Free players need more options with gear. Gear would be a great idea. I'm a casher myself and I can tell you that I wouldn't make an alt to sell gear to myself. Way more work than I want. It could be an avenue for a dedicated free player to progress though..

Add shards of dragons to game. Let players be able to collect dragons over time instead of only with topaz purchase. A month or 2 to collect a dragon or instant purchase. I can tell you it won't affect how many people purchase the dragon but it will affect free players who know they have the option to collect it over time.

Use bound topaz to reduce time of boss spawns. That way we can spend our cards when we want.

Add an event that is good for free players. Perhaps a reward event available to all. No strings just show your appreciation.

I'm sure I could come up with more but I look forward to hearing some ideas from everyone else. The casher makes the game go but the free players keep it alive! I dont mind dropping a 100 a week for a game i enjoy. I just don't like playing it alone.

Nasty Sweety and Neamhain like this.
  2. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Ty mikesettje your suggestion, I forward those

3. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Get devs to work on them, this is beyond ridiculous guys! The money players pay is REAL, and they expect game features to be ALL working for so much money!

Nasty Sweety likes this.
  4. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

The update is soon to be installed and some bug fixes are coming.
    And thank you for the info!

5. mikesettje

mikesettje New Member

Woot woot! Thank you for the info Moxxi! Much appreciated

6. player [10063216]

player [10063216] New Member

well maybe they should unlock the drops like the blood
    there is a maximum number that you can get every day and if you want more ppl to be online
    remove that!