Update for the strongest heroes!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, May 11, 2018.

1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    Heroes!
    Today, May 11, an update was installed. Events for 150+ heroes were added! Check them out!

【Relive】
    • Events open for players lvl.150, hero who has more than 4 stars can relive;
    • This update opens up the relive of the 4 stars hero, currently there are 2 relive levels. Higher relive levels will be opened soon;
    • After relive, hero can acquire more powerful basic value, upgrade even more powerful skills, and gain new exclusive skills in the future;
    • Your character can gain a large number of basic value growth and a large number of skill points;
    • Goddess relive gains a large number of basic value and increases her skills to a higher level after reincarnation.

Star Defense Hero - Twilight Guardian:
    [​IMG]

Relive Level 1: Consumes 1st-level energy crystal, 1st-level magic scroll, 1st-level magic potion, Twilight Guardian relive medal. Gain 6 levels of Bright Blessing skills. After entering the battle, increase the maximum blood volume for hero and the goddess by 200%, only in the battle with the player.

Relive Level 2: Consumes 2nd-level energy crystal, 2nd-level magic scroll, 2nd-level magic potion, Twilight Guardian relive medal. Gain the ultimate defense barrier skills, attack the enemy random front row random targets, causing an additional 1500 damage, disperse teammates to hurt deepen the buff, and give all teammates to release the injury buff, 30% higher than the higher defense barrier to avoid injury. Enjoy double bonus and attack with blood return effect for 1 round.

Star Attack Hero - Keeper of Forest:
    [​IMG]

Relive Level 1: Consumes 1st-level energy crystal, 1st-level magic scroll, 1st-level magic potion, Keeper of Forest relive medal. Gain 6 levels of Holy Light blessing skills. After entering the battle, increases the maximum blood volume by 200%, only in the battle with the player.

Relive Level 2: Consumes 2nd-level energy crystal, 2nd-level magic scroll, 2nd-level magic potion, Keeper of Forest relive medal. Gain the ultimate blast power, attack the enemy's 6 targets from the front and back, and inflict 800 additional damage to the single target, and releases an additional damage buff to all enemy targets. When the target is attacked, it will receive additional damage (taken once) After the attack, the buff fails. At the same time, the opponent's attack is reduced in 2 turns.

Star Auxiliary Heroes - Tarot Glow:
    [​IMG]

Relive Level 1: Consumes 1st-level energy crystal, 1st-level magic scroll, 1st-level magic potion, Tarot Glow relive medal. Gain 6 Divine Blessing skills. After entering the battle, increase the maximum blood volume for himself and the protagonist by 200%, only in the battle with the player.

Relive Level 2: Consumes 2nd-level energy crystal, 2nd-level magic scroll, 2nd-level magic potion, Tarot Glow relive medal. Gain a Prayer of Prayer of Tartar, attacking random random targets in the front row of the enemy, causing an additional 1800 damage and returning blood to all teammates. It triggers when our hero's blood is less than 80%, resulting in higher damage. The more blood is returned, the lower the other's all attacks.

【Dungeon of relive】

• Opens for level 150 heroes and needs to reach a designated relive level to challenge the dungeon;
    • After successfully challenging the dungeon, you can get a generous clearance reward;
    • Each relive dungeon of the customs clearance will be sold at a good discount;
    • Discounts on purchased items decrease with the number of purchases.
    【CS team dungeon】
    • Add 2 cs team dungeon: Mirror - Morse Mountain and Mirror - Twilight City Dungeon;
    • In this dungeon you will be able to find relive coins and spend them.
    Enjoy!

Play Dragon Glory

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
  2. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

You don't get the coins if you are using attempts, right?
    Also, the Quest Rewards are given out randomly when you beat a boss, right? (So if 4 rewards of gold, blue stones, scroll and blue potions are shown, you could only get the gold on beating the boss.)
    If not, mine's broken. o_O

3. s.46 arcanese

s.46 arcanese Active Member

the new dungeons in cst gives boxes where you can choose which medal you wanna get

☼Twiggy☼ likes this.
  4. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Nice, although this will be me stopping the recharging until i reach lev. 150.
    No point in me spending until then, if non-spending level 150 can beef up faster than myself without investing.
    Long way to go, will save up for a nice holiday before then :)

Really glad though that finally everyone can gain something valuable without need to spend! I just wish this event was opened from level 140.

5. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

And yes, issue allowing lower players to join is known and reported, thx to ppl who share bugs.
    And thx for reporting, Ginger, ofc :)

6. Mia[24550857]

Mia[24550857] Active Member

Hey :) Thanks for writing this on Forum.
    Actually when you're doing your attempts you can't gather reincarnation points and amongst each boss' rewards, only gold and packs, where available, are given for sure; other rewards listed are randomly gained, or not gained. We've already reported this and we are waiting to know if Mirror's Dungeons work as intended or if they are bugged.

7. POET

POET Active Member

I agree with Neamhain, Whould be really really nice if this could be open for level 140 + if we can kill or do what ever is needed then happy days if not at least we tried. Please consider to open from 140:)

Neamhain and player23721510 like this.
  8. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

np welcome as always, but you should know normal twilight has been like that forever and it was also reported many times :)

Mia[24550857]_1 and Bejszi like this.
  9. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I thought that glitch is a good thing, as you can still only clear the dungeons when invited if you are strong enough. I'm in favour of dropping the level requirement to 140 (I am over level 150, but I've invited a level 145 who was able to clear both mirror dungeons so a level 140's strength should not be an issue).
    I guess you're saying that unlike morse/twilight, where you collect friendship points during your attempts, you can't get friendship points for the mirror dungeons, and nobody knows if it's supposed to work like that or not.

Neamhain likes this.
  10. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Well I don't see reason of 150 lvl requirement, as first heroes for upgrade are 4 star ones. Already suggested to adjust somehow...

Mia[24550857] and player25694372 like this.
  11. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

Does anyone know if you have to have the hero in formation for it to work? Can it be in assist and still work?

12. Mia[24550857]

Hey Caltha :) No infos about it and none has bought the Packs in the shop, yet, afawk.

13. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

I bought the pack, it gave me a yellow hero, level 1 which I do not need. But hey, I've wasted money on things I don't need plenty of times.

14. Mia[24550857]

Hey Caltha :) Did you get something else other than the hero itself?

15. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

No, I bought the tarot glow reincarnate pack and all I got was a yellow level 1 tarot glow and a bunch of exp stones - absolutely nothing to do with the reincarnate. I put in a ticket. At best, it's misnamed.

16. Mia[24550857]

Hey :)
    Unfortunately I think the Pack is misnamed, true it gives what it is supposed to but it has appearently nothing to do with reincarnation
    [​IMG]
    Have you, or Caltha, tried to check the skills of the Tarot Glow in the pack? Are they the relived ones?

17. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

looks for where you buy this pack :p

18. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

I leveled it, but in the end, I still have to collect the cards from cst. 2k rubies lost yet again, and it is this kind of thing that will lead to me leaving again. Misleading wording because of a language barrier is NO excuse. There are plenty of people who speak English well who would be more than willing to properly translate the instructions for these events. I've offered my services for free when putting in tickets for this type of thing.

player [22981172] and Neamhain like this.
  19. Mia[24550857]

Hey Caltha :) Could you please attach a screenshot of the Divine Blessing skill of the Tarot in the pack?

20. Caltha

Caltha Active Member