Unrealistic Achievement requirements

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [11753672], May 6, 2016.

1. player [11753672]

player [11753672] Member

After careful review of all the achievements I find that 2 are extremely unattainable and unrealistic. Under the other category money achievements I find the last 2 Spender and Squander to basically be impossible and either should not exist or the criteria lowered.

Spender requires a player to spend 100k gold in one day which would require the player to be able to afford to spend $2000 cash on gold.

Squander requires 200k gold be spent in one day which requires the players to spend $4000 cash on gold in 1 day.

Honestly anyone who can afford to spend that kind of money is probably off doing other things with more expensive habits then spending it on a game like this. I find it just shows the greed of the developers to even encourage others to spend that much in one day.

2. Milosh

Milosh Member

actually its $1000 and $2000 respectively, and I think those achievements are meant as troll achievements you aren't suppose to get them

3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

unless you have the money to get them which ppl in s1 have got i think or could be another game one of the servers has it

4. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

There are people across the board who have money - don't pin it on just one server.

The highest I've got is maybe 10%.

5. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

Either way the ach you do get are still added to you chars stats so the are meaningless i would worry about the ones you can get....

6. player [11753672]

player [11753672] Member

Actually the cost varies based on how you access the game, via Facebook the cost is higher than if you access it through the 101xp site. Had this same discussion online the other day. I based my original costs on the Facebook pricing of the basic package (excluding the bonus gold) because it is not clear whether the bonus gold counts properly.

7. Milosh

Milosh Member

Yes im aware of the price difference, even so it shouldn't be that great. The bonus gold does count or it did for me anyway

8. embrezar

embrezar Member

Don't forget there's also an achievement called "Invincibility" which awards the "Invincible" title; to complete the achievement, the player must wear 10 pieces of level 60 Invincibility gear, which is impossible since the entire set doesn't exist yet in-game. So not only are the gold-spending achievements insane, but at least one achievement is actually impossible to get.

9. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

the rest of the set will be in events later so ppl can win them i dont know wot events but it will be soon

10. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Soon™ kinda like bliz lol :p

11. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ur a pain in my butt lol

12. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Oh just wait a week it will get better lol :p