Unfair and unbalanced enforcement (or lack of)...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Angelo Ralfa, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Angelo Ralfa

Angelo Ralfa New Member

Complaint about how enforcing policies seems to be weighted pretty hard in favour of folks who spend a lot... most everybody on S63 knows Sir / Wolfie - or Wolverine, or other nicks. He's been on mute for close to a year now, thanks to some admittedly flameworthy comments he made in WC leading up to then. No question that a mute, for some period, was deserved. For 11 months, he's been playing the game, helping whenever possible and being punished by not being able to do non-guild team events because he can't communicate. No void, not a lot of TT, etc. Meanwhile, we've got a couple other players on the server who have been as bad, if not worse, without any more than a 1 hour game mod mute. When we try to see when Wolfie's ban will be lifted, we get, "indefinite". How is this fair in any way?

Meanwhile, we've got players with 12 mil+, 10 mil+ and 6.7 mil br making a team that finishes in top 3 in CSA... in GOLD lvl. So where the heck is the enforcement on the "not playing below your level" rule? Why is it that another team with a collective br of well over 25 mil is competing in Platinum level? How hard would it be to require that all players need to compete in at least 50% of qualifying nights or they're disqualified from finals?

I'm so tired of the complete lack of care by game admins - and I can guarantee 101xp will never see another dime from me until they can at least try to find a way to enforce their own rules - and to apply them evenly. Without doubt, of the dozens of online games I've played over the years, this is one of the absolute worst in this regard. It's disgusting.

player24640531, Lalamia and frekdim like this.
  2. frekdim

frekdim New Member

Exactly Angelo, I wonder has there ever been a ban like this in this game? If so, when? Also, why? Almost a yr ban, this is nonsense, and still no time as to when or if the ban will be lifted. Many here pay money and Wolfie surely has spent plenty, just as many others have. Also, why is it that players can attack mods and still be playing without this "ban" as well? Yea seems very biased to me, someone knows someone, somewhere and intimately i would not doubt! 101xp really needs to be fair "if" this is going to be the standard, which anyone can see is not!

player24640531 and Lalamia like this.
  3. MichAnd

MichAnd Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

Thank you for your opinions. We will take it into account and consider it.

Angelo Ralfa likes this.
  4. Angelo Ralfa

Angelo Ralfa New Member

Thanks - while I agree that a mute was deserved, definitely longer than an hour, this punishment seems very extreme, given the number of players who can be as bad without getting more than a one hour G.M. mute. Even if there was a way that he could be unmuted for guild chat and team chat only, it would allow him to play the game and to help guild members, without relying on other players to communicate for him while talking to them through Facebook Messenger. All I can ask is that you consider the length of the punishment. Thanks again.

5. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

I'd like to hear from this players firsthand before taking any actions.

6. RomanticSoul1976

RomanticSoul1976 New Member

can't post truths here. my comments just get deleted

Lavender - The Alice likes this.
  7. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member

Maintenance again...