unbreakable bond

Discussion in 'FAQ and guide' started by ioozenooi, Jun 21, 2016.

1. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

Hello Everyone,
    About the newUnbreakable Bond feature, some of you may be confused or still not used to it orunderstand it that well. So this post is made to help you get better understanding about this new feature. I\'m a new member of LoA Player FM team, this is my first guide in forum. Hope it can help as much people as it can.
    Here we go [​IMG]
    You can access thefeature when you reach level 50 by clicking on the icon showed below.
    [​IMG][color
    Here is theinterface you\'ll first access, as you can see, you\'ll have to Illuminate EACHangel you own which cost specific resources, such as Blessed Stone, Angel tears, Seraph\'s Stone.
    [​IMG]
    Each angel you illuminatewill give you stats boost (different for each angel).
    After illuminatingthe three angels, you\'ll make a bond which itself will gives stats boost andcan be trained (see screenshot).
    [​IMG]

Each bond havedifferent stats boost, you can hover on each to see them and pick which youwant to go for first.
    [​IMG]

As for levelingeach bond, it’s basically simple, you need either angel Icons, shards or springof wisdom, which can be obtained through Bonding quests, shop or events.
    [​IMG][color

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Each item used tolevel/train the bond gives certain EXP. (See screenshot).
    [​IMG]

As mentioned before,a bond is made by illuminating the specific three angels for each bond, BUT youcan illuminate angels for stats boost even though you lack one or two angels tounlock the bond itself. (See screenshot)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    So basically, thisis the new Unbreakable bond feature, I hope you will find it useful.
    Enjoy the newbattle rating buff!